lakers and clippers quit?

fat kid GIF

Even if the other teams continue, don't be surprised to see numerous players from those teams "opt-out" of the bubble.

Reactions: Me
so, are they boycotting
their million dollar contracts ?

How does it work?
They could probably try to void their contracts if they wanted to.... They don't want to, though

I wonder how many "racist white cops" who are out hunting innocent unarmed minorities each day have changed their mind because Lebron will not be dribbling a ball anymore this season?

I went to my boss and told him I was going to take some time off until society was fixed. He told me not only would I not get any time off but I would be taking a pay cut also.
You wouldn't get much time off. The Lakers and Clippers will have society all fixed up in no time at all!

Exited meeting.... meaning went to meet with his so-called advisors who reminded him that if he pouts he doesn't get paid. And all of his advisors don't get paid either. Wonder what they advised him to do?

STFU and play basketball LeBron. It's your JOB. After the season is over I'm more than willing to hear you out and listen to whatever you want to tell me about a cause that is important to you. We may not agree but then, again, we both might learn something from hearing the other guy's point of view. That's what America is all about. In the meantime we both need to do our jobs because people are depending on us for their pay checks based on our actions.

Watching the NBA (most major professional sports for that matter), self destruct is like watching a once admired loved one slide into heroin addiction and homelessness. You still love them, but at some point unless they want to help themselves you have to let go. I'm there and dreading the inevitable death.

Watching the NBA (most major professional sports for that matter), self destruct is like watching a once admired loved one slide into heroin addiction and homelessness. You still love them, but at some point unless they want to help themselves you have to let go. I'm there and dreading the inevitable death.

Well shit. That's kinda morbid.