Lebron being the little bitch he is

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
Steven A’s take from the last few days in the bubble. Younger players starting to turn on Lebron talking about people beneath hIm and “he’s not being a good leader”. Sounds like the younger guys just want to ball and not be caught up in political drama.

As usual the dude is all about Lebron. Takes his ball and goes home/to the next shit show.

Steven A’s take from the last few days in the bubble. Younger players starting to turn on Lebron talking about people beneath hIm and “he’s not being a good leader”. Sounds like the younger guys just want to ball and not be caught up in political drama.

As usual the dude is all about Lebron. Takes his ball and goes home/to the next shit show.

LeBron Lebron of the Los Angeles LeBrons of the National LeBron Association is a fucking asshole. All he cares about is his sponsorship money from Chinese slaves making 20 cents an hours making sneakers. Fuck him.

LeBron Lebron of the Los Angeles LeBrons of the National LeBron Association is a fucking asshole. All he cares about is his sponsorship money from Chinese slaves making 20 cents an hours making sneakers. Fuck him.

Of the former Cleveland Lebrons and Miami 2nd fiddle Lebrons where He didn’t have the nuts to beat the Dirk Mavericks

He’s a spoiled Little bitch

Tell me... you want to send a message to the world and demand change?? Yet your fucking joke of a league has only 20% of the players registered to vote?

These idiots are the biggest attention whores I’ve seen since ever.

I fully endorse this thread.

No, you have it all wrong. He's a selfless thought leader. A progressive, enlightened man of action!

No, you have it all wrong. He's a selfless thought leader. A progressive, enlightened man of action!
So, fucking asshole = progressive, enlightened man of action?

dVDJiez.gif

After I made this thread I later went on to the NBA forum at OG hoopla and of course Lebron is walking on water over there as usual. It’s a joke

Let me know when Ivanka is going to withdraw her companies and trademarks in China.

Let me know when Ivanka is going to withdraw her companies and trademarks in China.
Let us all know when Ivanka boycotts her own industry and cries about every few months. Then takes her ball and goes to the next town.

When we do we'll do it in a thread about Ivanka and her chinese interests.

When are Biden and Biden's son going to stop making money off of the chinese?

I guess that's why he screamed so loud when Trump stopped chinese from coming into the country due to the China Virus.

After I made this thread I later went on to the NBA forum at OG hoopla and of course Lebron is walking on water over there as usual. It’s a joke
It’s a bunch of kids that started watching basketball in 2015.
They don’t even know how the true superstars conducted themselves.

Getting close to a full melt by Lebron

F3C84EB7-936B-4563-89AA-654D2F58BDC4.jpeg

Lebron is one of the top 5 players (maybe even top 3) to ever play the game.

But he's a huge fucking cry baby.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Let us all know when Ivanka boycotts her own industry and cries about every few months. Then takes her ball and goes to the next town.

She will if China decides to increase their minimum wage and eliminate child labor. Best believe she'll dip for the next town.