Ligue 1 - 2020/21

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,553.00
Resumes this week after the international break.

PSG will travel to Monaco, already 5 points in the lead after just 10 games.

Lyon plays Angers as it tries to climb the table to get in a Champions League spot.

Week 11 Fixtures

Friday, November 20
Rennes vs Bordeaux
Monaco vs PSG

Saturday, November 21
Brest vs Saint-Etienne

Sunday, November 22
Nantes vs Metz
Dijon vs Lens
Montpellier vs Strasbourg
Reims vs Nimes
Angers SCO vs Olympique Lyon
Lille vs Lorient

What a crazy match yesterday between Monaco and PSG.

PSG up 2-0 thanks to Mbappe at half-time, Monaco come out and score two goals to tie it up, because Diallo fouls a Monaco player in the box in the 83' to give Cesc a PK and Monaco a stunning win 3-2.

Well done Monaco.

Bye Bye Tuchel. In Pochettino. I like that move. Never been a Tuchel fan. Too antagonistic.

Lyon had a hard fought 2-2 draw with a good Rennes team, and remain still on top of the table ahead of PSG by a point.

No one has posted here in awhile but it looks like Lille and not PSG will win Ligue 1 this year. Lille has only Angers and Saint-Etienne left. Bottom dwellers. Quite a feat if it happens. Too bad Monaco not a bit closer to PSG. 4 points behind with 3 to go. Would love to see PSG in Europa next season lol.

Bye Bye Tuchel. In Pochettino. I like that move. Never been a Tuchel fan. Too antagonistic.
Me on Xmas Eve....must have been all the liquor when I said that :crazy:

PSG trying to make Europa. That tie this weekend gets Monaco within 2 points. Only saving grace is PSG goal differential.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if PSG and Juventus slipped to Europa League....especially after Neymar just re-upped with PSG lol?