Lions sign 108 year old Adrian Peterson

14/93

not bad for an old man

I’m kinda shocked the Steelers didn’t reach out. Conor as proven is injury prone and Benny Snell is in year 2. @SteelersPride what you think?

I’m kinda shocked the Steelers didn’t reach out. Conor as proven is injury prone and Benny Snell is in year 2. @SteelersPride what you think?
they really like snell, alot. and are very content with him. Also drafted mcfarland, so it doenst shock me in the slightest, they like their crew

they really like snell, alot. and are very content with him. Also drafted mcfarland, so it doenst shock me in the slightest, they like their crew
Fair points, I wasn’t really sure to be honest. Not sure how long Connor is out for ethier??

Fair points, I wasn’t really sure to be honest. Not sure how long Connor is out for ethier??
they arent saying yet.........he'll be hurt on and offf all year long. Poor kid cant stay healthy

Sucks to hear. Fantastic player and even better person, even if he went to Pitt :biggrin:
I know. He’s so injury prone, but really just a fantastic human being. Colleges aside of course....:beer2:.

he’s Tomlins guy if he gets healthy it will be his job.