LMFAO. Madden adds Kaepernick back to games, ranks him 15th best QB

I imagine he’s just a FA out there on the game? If they want to put a ‘16 (or whatever the fuck his last year was) next to his name I’m fine with it.

But no one can say he still has the ratings they would be giving him for ‘20.

Other than that...I don’t give a shit. The ones who give a shit the most are the ones who hate on him for reasons not on the field.
As mentioned above though he apparently is 7 points better than he was back then.

As mentioned above though he apparently is 7 points better than he was back then.
Yeah....I clearly am caught not reading the whole thread.

That’s some fucked up bullshit. Narratives have invaded the sports games now. Woot.

The NFL is a “win right fucking now” league
If he could win games for a team he would be on a roster.

He's an 81 now.

Let's be honest about what this is really about though. EA Sports gets to pretend that it served social justice by putting in a free agent QB. I doubt there's a huge overlap between the sort of people who play Madden and those who demand change to system racism. But it serves another purpose, which is to make news.

It's actually worse than if Calvin Johnson were to be made available and rank as an '89' rating. Because in the real world, there are probably a team or two that would sign Megatron as a 4th or 5th receiver.
God damn that's hilarious. Nobody in their right mind thinks he's anything better than a top level backup but Madden has him as as a better QB than Cam Newton.

Kaepernick is in shape and has been throwing all this time. He could start for at least 10 teams this weekend.

God damn that's hilarious. Nobody in their right mind thinks he's anything better than a top level backup but Madden has him as as a better QB than Cam Newton.
Even that's a stretch. He's not played in 3 seasons and 4 years. The guy may've been a good backup caliber QB in 2016, but he's been idle since. He was viewed as a bust at the end of his time in SF and was believed to be about to be cut as the 3rd string QB before he opted out of his contract.

good. hes better than most backups and maybe the bottom 10 starters.
Yeah, a dude hasn’t taken a competitive snap in 3 plus years is anywhere near a quality QB when he comes back with wanting a $7 million plus deal. Kaep supporters need to realize defenses are faster than when played and defenses are more complicated so his one read can’t work when you have no accuracy.

Maybe he is better than Cam Newton. The Patriots need to sign him to see for sure.

Just make him really short, really fat and really bad like I did to Antonio Brown.

Damn I showed him.

Even that's a stretch. He's not played in 3 seasons and 4 years. The guy may've been a good backup caliber QB in 2016, but he's been idle since. He was viewed as a bust at the end of his time in SF and was believed to be about to be cut as the 3rd string QB before he opted out of his contract.
Yeah but he was playing with a chip on his shoulder.....

Just make him really short, really fat and really bad like I did to Antonio Brown.

Damn I showed him.
Madden lets you control how overweight they get? Damn...

Madden lets you control how overweight they get? Damn...
Yeah you can mess with them all kinds of ways. When we were younger my brother used to make TO all short and fat in Madden 07

Hating America is considered a +7 buffer.