Log4j

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00

Fun times, already seeing some of the clients of my company asking about this.

thanks, Guy

on an all hands call right now and the question came up regarding this hack and the Senior VP didn't know about it, so I shared your link

I'll give you a cut of my promotion

We were dealing with this on Friday and all weekend. Giant PITA.

We were dealing with this on Friday and all weekend. Giant PITA.
Yeah, there were a few changes that happened over the weekend regarding url's having redirects removed. I'm no developer, but I don't think it is coincidence that IT took the redirects down and multiple clients were impacted.

A key board member up is super-duper concerned about this so guess who is waiting to oversee a deploy/validation in about an hour, so gets to stay up late? A few years ago I'd have said this name exposure is good for the career but I'm well past that these days. Just gotta be able to say I was there and send the "these services are now secure" email and updates when the rest will go. FML

Spent a good bit of Friday double, triple and quadruple checking our application to make sure it's not in use nor in our dependencies. So I think we're good for now :noidea:. For the company, there's a blueprint to what to look for and a recommend way in handling log4j if in use

Hey nerds, my laptop keeps making the connect/disconnect sound, and it isn’t plugged in. Thinks it is though (usb c charging port)

So my question is why do all of you IT guys think you have sort of specialization?