Lol at the Bears

13-3
8-8
8-8

He is some alleged offensive guru, but he fucking destroyed any semblance of hope with Trubisky, and his offense has finished on the back end of the league every year.

He inherited a strong team, and said team has gotten progressively worse every year.

But hey, he's got Club Dub!? :noidea:

He may be the worst in-game playcaller I've ever seen. Guy is a momentum-killer.
Inherited a strong team? The made the playoffs just once in 11 years prior to him. I’m not saying he is some amazing coach, but he has taken you guys to the playoffs twice after going once the last 11 years prior. Not sure who you think can get you higher up the chain but sometimes the grass isn’t greener.

Next year, the Bears will hire Ditka as coach and GM - who will undoubtedly trade his entire draft for a pothead and hire Jim McMahon as defensive coordinator.
Don't give them any ideas...

Inherited a strong team? The made the playoffs just once in 11 years prior to him. I’m not saying he is some amazing coach, but he has taken you guys to the playoffs twice after going once the last 11 years prior. Not sure who you think can get you higher up the chain but sometimes the grass isn’t greener.
Fox had built a decent team. Their O was not great, but their D was top 10.

Nagy's hiring was supposed to change that. Their O is the same. It hasn't gotten any better, arguably worse. And the D has now declined as well, and that's WITH the addition of Mack.

And let's be real, the Bears only made the playoffs this year because they added a team. 8-8 is not a fucking playoff team.

So, a 13-3 year, where the defense had like 40 takeaways and 5 D TDs(Fangio) and two 8-8 seasons.

I have watched every play in those 3 years. He is a decent leader of men, but a fucking terrible play caller. His status as some offensive guru is vastly exaggerated. He, week-after-week, is a habitual momentum-killer, all while continuing to be an arrogant, narcissist post-game.

He is shit, and I am sick of watching it.

They could be like the Jets with Gase.....but somebody like Bienemy would be an upgrade IMO.

Think he'll be a really good HC one day.
I’ll hold judgement on Bienemy until I see what he does without Mahomes

but HAVE YOU WATCHED HIM CALL PLAYS? The dude is trash

It's tough to have a good offense with Trubisky at QB.
Teams have succeeded with less.

Nagy is supposed to be some QB guru, and IMO, he's done nothing but hinder and stunt Trubisky's development.

Ya'll mad you ain't got our 2pt conversion game. You don't want this smoke.

What can you say about a guy who has a shaved head and wears a visor, even in sub-zero temperatures?

He's been in KC since 2013.
Does he have that much power as an RB coach from 2013 to 2017? He started calling plays with mahomes as his starter in 2018.

Nagy's hiring was supposed to change that. Their O is the same. It hasn't gotten any better, arguably worse. And the D has now declined as well, and that's WITH the addition of Mack.

And let's be real, the Bears only made the playoffs this year because they added a team. 8-8 is not a fucking playoff team.

So, a 13-3 year, where the defense had like 40 takeaways and 5 D TDs(Fangio) and two 8-8 seasons.

I have watched every play in those 3 years. He is a decent leader of men, but a fucking terrible play caller. His status as some offensive guru is vastly exaggerated. He, week-after-week, is a habitual momentum-killer, all while continuing to be an arrogant, narcissist post-game.

If he hired an OC that actually called plans would you be more inclined to have him another season?

wrench.png
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

So sounds like he is okay at HC but just need some quality Coordinators & you are all good.
Or do you not like him as a HC?

View attachment 17136
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

So sounds like he is okay at HC but just need some quality Coordinators & you are all good.
Or do you not like him as a HC?
Not a fan.

He is a slave to his "system". Which as far as I can tell, is a poor man's west coast offense with extra gadget plays?:noidea:

Even if he brings in an OC, it's still "his offense".

See above^^^
Y'all still haven't had a losing season with him and have made the playoffs twice.

It’s a 1/2 decent resume. I’m not sure who would do better but im not heavily invested. That’s why I asked the questions I did.