LOL Jake Paul gets socked up at Mayweather logan paul Pre Fight Presser

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 72,944.00
He got into an argument with Floyd after the press conference with his brother.
Then Stole Mayweather's hat saying "I got your hat"

Team Floyd apparently didnt like that.

That's some funny shit.

Say what you want about Jake Paul, but he apparently has a powerful punch and does put in work. Why these MMA fighters with wrestling backgrounds keep agreeing to boxing matches with him is beyond me. You don't see boxers agreeing to wrestling matches against wrestlers since Randy Couture made James Toney tap out in like 30 seconds.

Say what you want about Jake Paul, but he apparently has a powerful punch and does put in work. Why these MMA fighters with wrestling backgrounds keep agreeing to boxing matches with him is beyond me. You don't see boxers agreeing to wrestling matches against wrestlers since Randy Couture made James Toney tap out in like 30 seconds.
Woodley didn't save any of his MMA money and is broke

and tbh, these guys are getting big paydays for fighting Jake Paul.

Say what you will about Jake Paul, he hasn't boxed a boxer.

Say what you will about Jake Paul, he hasn't boxed a boxer.
That's by design. He'd get killed by a real boxer in a real match(Mayweather would have killed the other Paul if it were a real match), hell, he'd probably get killed by an MMA fighter with kickboxing or Muay-Thai background. He can win boxing matches against retired athletes from non contact sports and MMA fighters with wrestling backgrounds and keep the hype and money rolling in. The hype train and cash flow slows dramatically if not completely stops if he gets killed by an actual boxer.

That's by design. He'd get killed by a real boxer in a real match(Mayweather would have killed the other Paul if it were a real match), hell, he'd probably get killed by an MMA fighter with kickboxing or Muay-Thai background. He can win boxing matches against retired athletes from non contact sports and MMA fighters with wrestling backgrounds and keep the hype and money rolling in. The hype train and cash flow slows dramatically if not completely stops if he gets killed by an actual boxer.
He isn't making what he claims in these fights.