LOL @ Lakers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,792.00
Another game, another loss. Westbrick 0-11. Pat Bev 1-7. Davis is playing through back pain.

Lakers are already in mid-season form! Good grief. It'll have to be considered a success if they make the play-in this season, won't it?

At least street clothes played

Looks like they are playing for a top draft pick...that New Orleans will take. :dhd:

So far the 76ers are 0-3

Thread is aging well

So far the 76ers are 0-3

Thread is aging well
So are the Lakers. Thread is aging perfectly.

If you'd like to make a Sixers thread, by all means have at it. The Sixers at least have a ridiculously high ceiling, and are merely sputtering out the gates.

The Lakers? Nope. This is it, this is what you get. They're doomed. There's literally no hope. If they're LUCKY they'll make the play-in. And because I find it funny, I made a thread about it. Please, make a similar thread about the Sixers so you can be mercilessly roasted in it throughout / at the end of the regular season.

kthxbai

So are the Lakers. Thread is aging perfectly.

If you'd like to make a Sixers thread, by all means have at it. The Sixers at least have a ridiculously high ceiling, and are merely sputtering out the gates.

The Lakers? Nope. This is it, this is what you get. They're doomed. There's literally no hope. If they're LUCKY they'll make the play-in. And because I find it funny, I made a thread about it. Please, make a similar thread about the Sixers so you can be mercilessly roasted in it throughout / at the end of the regular season.

kthxbai
Yes, so are the Lakers. Point is a 76er LOLing at the moment is funnier then the teams record?

Now I do believe when all is said and done the 76ers will have a much better record than the Lakers.

In a perfect world they'd both be fighting for that #1 lottery pick.

Lakers should just tank at this point....they aren't making the playoffs anyway

It makes me sick to see people putting Lebron in with the all-time Lakers greats. Pathetic.

I hope they lose 82 games.

Lakers should just tank at this point....they aren't making the playoffs anyway
Tank for what? They don't own next years draft pick. Hell -- I don't think they have a first round pick in a while. All tanking will do is give the Pelicans a great draft pick

Tank for what? They don't own next years draft pick. Hell -- I don't think they have a first round pick in a while. All tanking will do is give the Pelicans a great draft pick
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

at this point, the sixers are right there with them until they fire doc. and even then, who knows how much that will change the makeup of the team/lineups.

at this point, the sixers are right there with them until they fire doc. and even then, who knows how much that will change the makeup of the team/lineups.
Embid gets in shape they will be ok...nothing is saving the lakers this year

Embid gets in shape they will be ok...nothing is saving the lakers this year
Embiid is good enough at this point. the problem is them bringing in Tucker and playing him with Harris and Embiid. It's the Horford thing all over again. Just doesn't work. Cats are acting like, it's the same team from last year with better people... no, Danny Green next to Harris works, Tucker next to Harris does not. Doc needs to get fired and they need to either put House or Thybulle in the starting lineup to make it make sense defensively, otherwise they have no athleticism in there and so many positions to get beat at. I could go on, but maybe I will later, I am drunk .