LSU Tigers LSU Starts Season With Win Over Covid-19

Reaction score
Bookie
$500.00

LSU's head football coach reveals 'most' of his team has had Covid-19....and beat it.​

1600261507733.png

LSU's head football coach has revealed that "most" of his team has already had Covid-19, ahead of the Southeastern Conference's debut later this month.
Ed Orgeron started his news conference Tuesday by confirming that three or four of the team's 105 players are currently sidelined with the virus, but overall the reigning national championship team is "very healthy."
However, later in the interview while sharing how the team has to make adjustments due to the virus, he shared more information.
"I think most of uh ... not all of our players but most of our players have caught it, so I think that hopefully they don't catch it again and hopefully they're not out for games," Orgeron said.

Reaction score
Bookie
$500.00
Countdown to Game Day: 10 Days: Here’s a stat that’s only loosely related to the number 10, but it’s one I’ll always remember when thinking back on last year’s historic season.

The 2019 Tigers beat seven teams ranked in the Top-10 of the AP poll at the time of the game.

No other team has ever come close to matching that feat.

The previous record was five wins over Top-10 teams, set by Miami in 1987 and Alabama in 2015.

College Football Ncaa GIF by LSU Tigers