LUKA!!!!!!

Just saw his stat line from last night. 60-20-10?!? Was anyone guarding him?

Kid is only 23 years old. Amazing player

Watching Kyrie last night has be insanely excited to see him next to Luka. Two completely different styles and should be complimentary.
Now Nico needs to go fix one of Donnies biggest mistakes and bring Crowder home.

Crowder to Bucks and now Mavs linked to Westbrook if he is bought out. If that happens, time for Nico to go.

I was listening to sports radio today and it seems to me luka should want out of Dallas with everything that kyrie has brought. Nothing but bad stuff has happened to this team if you ask me since he came. No wonder the nets got rid of him

I was listening to sports radio today and it seems to me luka should want out of Dallas with everything that kyrie has brought. Nothing but bad stuff has happened to this team if you ask me since he came. No wonder the nets got rid of him
kryie has been a loser every where he's been. had the one chip with lebron, but yeah, he's not that guy. for a lot of reasons.

Watching Kyrie last night has be insanely excited to see him next to Luka. Two completely different styles and should be complimentary.
Now Nico needs to go fix one of Donnies biggest mistakes and bring Crowder home.
well, if they pick things up, maybe they can make it to the play-in.

Kyrie/Luka could work...but it depends on Kyrie, which makes it iffy at best.

If Kyrie accepted playing a role more along the lines of what he played with Lebron in Cleveland, it could work.

He needs to let Luka run the offense and get him good looks.

Problem is, Kyrie thinks he's a leader, which was why he left the Cavs and Lebron and it hasn't worked anywhere.

Blow it up and dump Kidd
Listened to one proposal about trying to get a sign and trade for Kyrie where he wants to go, to get anything in return. Then, and I know OKC is too smart for this, work on a trade for Luka to OKC. They haven't even played Chet yet have they? Maybe something like Chet and 6 first rounders. OKC has 15 firsts in the next 5 drafts with 10 of those in the next 3. They can't draft that many players so getting Luka with years left would be worth a fortune. A great young player and a haul of picks could help this team. Luka is going to leave and unless he figures out how to mature, I'm ok if he does. Dirk did the same when he was young but Holger or someone was able to get him to mature and stop crying so much.

Kyrie is a cunt. LOL @ the Mavs if they end up moving Luka.

Game 1 season opener. Mavs win
Luka drops f bomb in post game interview. Lol

Luka 33-13-10 trip dub