Mark Cuban gets slapped down by the NBA

Cuban now denies trying to cancel the National Anthem.

Cuban now denies trying to cancel the National Anthem.
Cuban's response that he was meeting with groups who were expressing that the anthem and flag "don't represent them".

Yes, he was meeting with folks who didn't feel represented by our horribly oppressive country, as they spend tens/hundreds of dollars to watch (mostly minorities) millionaires bounce a ball for two hours. The SJW groups are such trash.

Cuban's response that he was meeting with groups who were expressing that the anthem and flag "don't represent them".

Yes, he was meeting with folks who didn't feel represented by our horribly oppressive country, as they spend tens/hundreds of dollars to watch (mostly minorities) millionaires bounce a ball for two hours. The SJW groups are such trash.
Calling our country horribly oppressive is bullshit. maybe you should live in a country that is indeed oppressive before you spout more nonsense like this.

Who gives a fuck? There is no reason for the anthem to be played at sporting events.
It has been a tradition in our country and I'm proud to stand whenever it is played.

Calling our country horribly oppressive is bullshit. maybe you should live in a country that is indeed oppressive before you spout more nonsense like this.

Ok, Sheldon

It has been a tradition in our country and I'm proud to stand whenever it is played.
gay GIF

I like the anthem before games. I think it's cool that 2 opposing teams and fan bases can set aside their feelings for a couple of minutes of unity as Americans.

It's not a big thing and of course now somebody is going to find something to be offended about.