Matt Rhule just got frank reich fired.

Peter principle in play for this guy. Really good OC who hasn't been successful as a HC.

Peter principle in play for this guy. Really good OC who hasn't been successful as a HC.
I've no idea why they hired him anyway as it seemed to buck the young and innovative trend the NFL is going after right now. Reich was old school and that has fallen out of favor.

Truth is the front office should be catching a lot of the heat as well because the Panther's roster is horrible.

The state of North Carolina is basically a black hole for anyone who’s a head football coach. I honestly don’t know how/why, but HC’s almost never seem to do well there. Shit is weird.

I’m only going by NFL & FBS teams in CFB, tho.

But someone should make a documentary on this, tbh.

The talent level for NFL head coaches right now is pretty bad. There is a void between those who were once great (Belichick) and those who suck with very little in between.

The state of North Carolina is basically a black hole for anyone who’s a head football coach. I honestly don’t know how/why, but HC’s almost never seem to do well there. Shit is weird.

I’m only going by NFL & FBS teams in CFB, tho.

But someone should make a documentary on this, tbh.
you aren't wrong

but go play in traffic, buddy

No patience at all anymore.
Yep, give the coach a shit roster and expected him to produce a winner. When your skill positions are Bryce Young, Miles Sanders, Adam Thielen and DJ Chark, you wouldn't win with fucking Lombardi. Don't get me wrong, Reich hasn't did anything in his career to justify being a head coach, but at least give him the tools to somewhat succeed.

Tepper has fired 2 MLS coaches in less than 2 years and 5 (2 interim) NFL coaches in 3 years.