Maui Invitational in Honolulu

Loved the confidence breaking the press. ... bring it on, no hesitation.

Spread was like 5.5. Real nice win

Its a pleasure having so many ball handlers. Oso has been incredible back to back nights against two legit bigs. He made Hunter his bitch tonight.

Sjones, Ross and Mitchell are a 3 man wrecking crew on the perimeter

Hopefully we can shoot better. Purdue will be tough. Comes down to containing Edey and causing havoc on their backcourt.

Marquette vs. Purdue. Should be #1 vs. #2 imo. Marquette might have 4 Q1 wins before Thanksgiving. Would be insane.

I think we are seeing why Purude gets taken out by 16 seeds in the tourney.

They stop getting every goddamn foul call.

They shot 48 free throws last night and now the fouls are 7-1. We dont have Oso for like an entire half.

Its impossible to win if you just let 1 team absorb fouls all game and run guys over on the other end.

Our post defense is great again so far. We are hounding Edey.

Of course Purdue pulling a 6/7 from 3 out of their ass and rolling us that way instead.

Our post defense is great again so far. We are hounding Edey.

Of course Purdue pulling a 6/7 from 3 out of their ass and rolling us that way instead.

They have to keep taking it to Edey and not settling for 3s. He'll start getting tired

Man these 2 teams look pretty good

They have to keep taking it to Edey and not settling for 3s. He'll start getting tired

Biggest issue for us is we for someone reason just cant hit wide open 3s this year. We lost Omax who isnt even a shooter thats it lol.

Letting Purdue dictate the pace a bit too much too. But ultimately this will come down to if Purdue stops shooting ungodly from 3 and if we can rebound if they do miss.

What is Joplin supposed to do there??

Edey is unguardable because if you do guard him its a foul every time.

3/4 courter haha. Ok just not our day and Purdue not gonna miss.

Purdue's reliance on Edey ,may be their undoing again in March

I don't understand why Ighodaro doesnt go at him

I'm honestly confused. Ighodaro brings the ball up the floor on inbounds against the press. But against Edey face up 1 on 1, he can't take it at him?

That 3/4 shot was the difference in the game, lol.

Marquette has to feel pretty good about going forward. They really did not play that well at all. Edey was a beast today

I think we are the most talented team depth wise in the country.

Size as we all know will equalize that a bit. Need the shots to fall.

If Oso plays more in the 1st half we get that one. Great effort but cant miss that many shots and wait til second half to control the tempo.

Good tourney but shoulda had that one.

I think we are the most talented team depth wise in the country.

Size as we all know will equalize that a bit. Need the shots to fall.

If Oso plays more in the 1st half we get that one. Great effort but cant miss that many shots and wait til second half to control the tempo.

Good tourney but shoulda had that one.

Missed a few bunnies and not getting at least FTs out of that 2 on 1 fast break was inexcusable. Fumbled a bunch of rebounds out of bounds.

Only a Nov tourney, but still ... if they won, they prolly would have been #1

Can Round 4 live up to the previous battles? We’ll find out.

Ref show so far. 28 fouls called in the first half so far.