May have the Vid! Been exposed, need some Hooplanation advice....

1) were you close to him? Like having sex or kissing?

2) wait a few days. No reason to go get tested

3) definitely no grand daughter for a bit. Congrats btw

4) no thanks bruh but I’m here for you if you need someone to talk to.
Great advice...

1) no kissing or sex on my part, even by Clinton's definition.....

3) yep, sucks though, I've missed a few weeks, and was eager to see her, and thanks my man on the Congrats. First on the list of many we hope.

4) that was rhetorical of course, not even a question, but thanks I guess for the consideration.

:hammer:

So close this thread @HammerDown, we done.

Hope you all had a little fun with my unfortunate news today. ..

Mostly all true, cept the chick in the hot tub of course. :drool2:

Last edited:
Com-on Pete, whut kinda advice is that?

No meme, or Gif's to set me on the right track?
confused where am i GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
I Dont Get It 9-1-1 GIF by Global TV

When you get the fever, chime-in. Otherwise, you ain't got shit!

That said, you might as well start taking a couple antacids and an aspirin each day. Tell the M.D. you want a Z-pack ready. The steambath seemed to kick it for me. Find one available if you can, just in case.

It's just a bad chest cold and flu. NBD.

Nobody's asking the real questions here:

Who's gonna run the pickems now?

Some dude at work has tested positive, just got the news a couple of hours ago.

Do I go get tested?

He tested positive 5 days after we last interacted, over two weeks ago.

Had plans to see the 8 week old Granddaughter with the wife over this holiday weekend.

Fuck me....

My future son in law tested positive 1 week before their 3rd rescheduled wedding. Because we had interacted with him a few days before, my wife and I were contacted by the local health department as part of the tracing program. I asked the gal from the health department if she recommends that we both get tested. She said as long as neither of us experienced symptoms, it wasn't necessary. We did have to answer daily emails from the HD about our health with an emphasis on a fever or shortage of breath.

This went on for 10 days resulting in a call from the HD officially clearing us. The mrs and I aren't social bugs and don't get out too much so practicing social distancing wasn't that difficult. Take your temperature every day and if it spikes just by a degree or 2, call your doctor to arrange for testing. If you feel fine and continue to practice good sanitary habits, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Good luck

I don't know, and I'm worried about you folks as we are so close in contact here....

I have been eating a lot of ice cream, since my birthday and all.....

That 'Miracle Cure' You Saw on Facebook? It Won't Stop the Coronavirus -  The New York Times'Miracle Cure' You Saw on Facebook? It Won't Stop the Coronavirus -  The New York Times

Dammit, they say getting older is a risk factor, they never associated Ice Cream until now!!!
this doesnt mean we have to stay away from cold beer does it?

So close this thread @HammerDown, we done.

Hope you all had a little fun with my unfortunate news today. ..

Mostly all true, cept the chick in the hot tub of course. :drool2:

Who are you?