Maybe Death ain't permanent

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00

The ethics discussed is thought-provoking.

"Most countries define death, clinically speaking, as the irreversible loss of brain or circulatory function. This definition was already at odds with some folk- and value-centric understandings, but where do we go if it becomes possible to reverse clinical death with artificial perfusion?"

careful now...yer gittin' awfully close to zombie-level shit right thar

"Most countries define death, clinically speaking, as the irreversible loss of brain or circulatory function. This definition was already at odds with some folk- and value-centric understandings, but where do we go if it becomes possible to reverse clinical death with artificial perfusion?"

glad i didnt read this before bed.

I believe it. Most of those zombie pigs are posting here at the nation.

Cool. I am ready for my robot body anyway. I have beat the hell out of this one already