Michigan Football #1 Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,385.00
Big LoL to the Huskies and Buckeyes and Longhorns and Bulldogs and Crimson Tide…you are not as good as Wolverines

Go Blue Ncaa Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Go Blue College Basketball GIF by Basketball Madness

Go Blue College Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

I am not a fan on Michigan. My son is and of course, more than half the peeps I live close too.

My wife is a Harbaugh fan but that goes back to his playing days when he said he would donate his salary to charity until Chicago won a game.

But there are some smug s.o.b.'s in that crowd which makes it hard for me to care for them.

I do however want Aiden Hutchinson playing on my team in the NFL. I really like that kid.

All 4 teams in the championship series were damn good but uofm topped em all so I do tip my hat to them.

Now all I am gonna hear for the foreseeable future is how they deserved this more because the team atmosphere JH created. It's like the other coaches didn't do the same.

Anywho, only game I cared about Michigan winning is Ohio St. Prolly my most hated team in all of sports.

Preferred to see Huskies since its been so long for them but still OK its Michigan.

Happy to see a non SEC team win it.

The first person I congratulated on the UM natty was my church pastor who is originally from Michigan and is a huge Michigan football fan. Who else here has their church pastor's cell saved in their phone and texts them about sports?

College football is dying. Game was meh. Read a book while it was on in the background. I did notice the ACC refs were in peak form last night.

and they say never cheaters never prosper

Morning all

Good Michigan National Championship Morning! I'm dragging, but it's all worth it. All those years of struggle & App State game prior. All these Buckeye & Irish fans around me can just suck it for awhile.

Happy Tuesday!

My youngest son turned 3 on Sunday and he’s already seen a MI Natty and soon a Lions playoff game (hopefully a W!)

Lucky kid!

GO BLUE!

GO LIONS!!!

Woke up late, got on the road late, got to work late.

Think everything is going to be late today.

College football is dying. Game was meh. Read a book while it was on in the background. I did notice the ACC refs were in peak form last night.
I watched the second half. That sequence where they took the 35-ish yard pass back on a hold/dive and then didn't call a clear hold on the big play on the next drive by Michigan kinda told me how that was going to end.

They did miss a ton of holding calls against Michigan but that was only the first half that I saw...

Penix NFL Stock

Stock Market Nft GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I am assuming this is the Daily Thread for today

They did miss a ton of holding calls against Michigan but that was only the first half that I saw...

Penix NFL Stock

Stock Market Nft GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Yeah, last night was the first game of his I watched, but based on that, it seems like Penis Jr was highly overrated.

Back