MICHIGAN runs CFB

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Michigan is the NCAA’s Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Without them, none of the gifts would be delivered to all the fans across the world.

Imagine Santa punishing Rudolph for being extra good at figuring out the best way to land on chimneys way better than the other stupid ass deer. Would be preposterous

We shall see what they do next season with a new HC.

Enjoy the natty and the offseason.

We shall see what they do next season with a new HC.

Enjoy the natty and the offseason.
I don't care if Harbaugh comes back. We will see a drop off. Our entire team almost will be entering the NFL draft. Michigan will set the record for NFL draft picks in a year in the next draft.

I thought I heard on the radio -- they had 8 guys commit to playing in the Senior Bowl already.

I don't care if Harbaugh comes back. We will see a drop off. Our entire team almost will be entering the NFL draft. Michigan will set the record for NFL draft picks in a year in the next draft.

I thought I heard on the radio -- they had 8 guys commit to playing in the Senior Bowl already.
Jim on XM said they had like 5-7 6th year players 5-7 5th year players and I forgot the amount of 4 year players on this team..

he also said he thinks they get like 20 draft picks in this draft.. So glad when this covid roster era is over man.. we really have mid 20s players taking it to teenagers

Jim on XM said they had like 5-7 6th year players 5-7 5th year players and I forgot the amount of 4 year players on this team..

he also said he thinks they get like 20 draft picks in this draft.. So glad when this covid roster era is over man.. we really have mid 20s players taking it to teenagers
6th year guys on Michigan weren't big time contributors. I think only 1 started. Michael Barrett. 5th year guys are normal. You redshirt, you are eligible for 5 years if the school want to honor the scholarship. We have alot of those guys regardless of COVID.

Michigan could have a boat load of guys drafted if the guys eligible leave. Junior Colson, Rod Moore, Braiden McGregor, JJ McCarthy, Donovan Edwards, Roman Wilson, all these guys have eligibility, but will get drafted, so we could lose all of them, since we are losing SO MANY OTHER GUYS.

6th year guys on Michigan weren't big time contributors. I think only 1 started. Michael Barrett. 5th year guys are normal. You redshirt, you are eligible for 5 years if the school want to honor the scholarship. We have alot of those guys regardless of COVID.

Michigan could have a boat load of guys drafted if the guys eligible leave. Junior Colson, Rod Moore, Braiden McGregor, JJ McCarthy, Donovan Edwards, Roman Wilson, all these guys have eligibility, but will get drafted, so we could lose all of them, since we are losing SO MANY OTHER GUYS.
I mean, isn’t Penix social security eligible at this point

Go Blue GIF by ESPN College Football

Michigan pulls great ratings when they are winning but when they have an off year they plunge like a fat man on a high dive.

BYU has been doing that for decades

Michigan pulls great ratings when they are winning but when they have an off year they plunge like a fat man on
Michigan always has great ratings, even when they were a wreck. We just have a huge alumni base.

Michigan pulls great ratings when they are winning but when they have an off year they plunge like a fat man on a high dive.
People love watching them get pumped like a p*rn star.