Microsoft bought Bethesda

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 57,500.00
7.5 billion. This is not great news for PlayStation players, but it does not impact PC users at all. Bethesda have long ago turned their PC versions into poor console ports, so just like before the modding community will be leaned on heavily to make their games go up to the PC standard.

7.5 billion. This is not great news for PlayStation players, but it does not impact PC users at all. Bethesda have long ago turned their PC versions into poor console ports, so just like before the modding community will be leaned on heavily to make their games go up to the PC standard.
ZOS (owners of Bethesda) is a terrible company, can only get better at this point. ZoS customer service took nearly a month to correct an issue on ESO that should have been fixed in about 5 minutes

ZOS (owners of Bethesda) is a terrible company, can only get better at this point. ZoS customer service took nearly a month to correct an issue on ESO that should have been fixed in about 5 minutes

Yeah, this purchase seems for the IP only, they already own Obsidian and they do WAY better at game creation.

Yeah, this purchase seems for the IP only, they already own Obsidian and they do WAY better at game creation.
I have a buddy who is a bit of a slower fell he goes "well crap this means the ESO servers will be down now when xbox live goes down"

i had to LMFAO then help him connect the dots and explain why what he said was dumb lol. Lately ive been very happy with MS customer support for anything/everything i walk away feeling like whatever i had issue with was either answered or fixed in a timely manner