Mike Tyson

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
mike tyson boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Mike Tyson with hair was the baddest man of our generation.

Ali doesn't survive round one vs. Iron Mike.

Oh....I’m pretty sure Ali survives one round. And who knows after that.

It’s all hypothetical but you know Ali would be prepared in the first round to dance, jaw and make him chase. Question would be if he could take a Tyson hit. I remember Ali being able to take a hit and come back.

It would totally be immovable object vs irresistible force.

Tyson vs Jones Jr.

It’s all hypothetical but you know Ali would be prepared in the first round to dance, jaw and make him chase. Question would be if he could take a Tyson hit. I remember Ali being able to take a hit and come back.

Pre the Buster Douglas fight I'd put money on Iron Mike. That would be a weird fight though since Mike had a ton of respect for Ali.
Mike made a living out of knocking guys down to size that disrespected him.
You'd have to use one of those MIB memory wipe things on Mike to get him to forget who Ali was.
Ali would say something disrespectful to Mike in a pre fight press conference and then it would be over.
Round One Iron Mike upper cut to Ali and it's over.
I'd like to see the fight just so I can witness bad ass Iron Mike entering the ring to this

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."
"Don't be surprised if I behave like a savage. I am a savage."
"Money is my god. If you think God will help you, then quit your job and see how much he cares."
"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."
"A man that is a friend to everyone is an enemy of himself."
"I will fuck you till you love me, faggot!"
"Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it."
"I want your heart- I want eat to eat his children! Praise be to Allah..."
"What I've done in the past is history, and what I'm gonna do in the future is a mystery."
"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
"He was screaming like my wife."

BackBlondArkshell-small.gif

A more psychotic wordsmith, we've never had in a championship boxer. Hard to believe Nintendo didn't make more video games with him... :rolleyes:

Ali lost to a tomato can named Ken Norton, Tyson would have killed him.

He's still scary as hell. If I ever had to defend myself from a Tyson attack, I'd treat it the same as a lion attack. Just have to out run my wife. He loves attacking women too.

He said he wants to dance around for four or five rounds then see what happens. I've seen the Tyson sparring videos and I don't think Mike has the same plan. Jones said I know it's a charity event but I don't think he cares.
His life will never be the same if he gets in that ring.

All it takes is one punch...

mike tyson boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Mike Tyson with hair was the baddest man of our generation.

Ali doesn't survive round one vs. Iron Mike.

Man... ali in his prime was a beast. I don't believe the world had ever seen a boxer with that much skill with his hands. That long and powerful. But I've never seen anyone hit as hard as tyson did when he was 20.

Ali survives round one and takes tyson out hard in the 6th.

Man... ali in his prime was a beast. I don't believe the world had ever seen a boxer with that much skill with his hands. That long and powerful. But I've never seen anyone hit as hard as tyson did when he was 20.

Ali survives round one and takes tyson out hard in the 6th.
I oftened wondered if Ali could Buster-Douglas Tyson with his reach and speed. Of course, he could have.

The only question is whether Tyson could hit him. Could Mike get in close in a blur of stinging jabs? Maybe. Ali sure couldn't play rope-a-dope with that monster.

I oftened wondered if Ali could Buster-Douglas Tyson with his reach and speed. Of course, he could have.

The only question is whether Tyson could hit him. Could Mike get in close in a blur of stinging jabs? Maybe. Ali sure couldn't play rope-a-dope with that monster.

Tyson's head was held together with pixie dust. Leading up to the fight, Ali would have so mind fucked him that by fight day, tyson would be on the fbi's most wanted list ... prolly for killing robin givens.

Ali beat Sonny Liston twice.

Liston was at least as intimidating a fighter as Tyson.

Tyson's head was held together with pixie dust. Leading up to the fight, Ali would have so mind fucked him that by fight day, tyson would be on the fbi's most wanted list ... prolly for killing robin givens.
Right. Ali would have mindfucked Mike Tyson. The guy who listened to every scared, desperate heavyweight in the world tell how they were going to devastate him in the ring and calmly responded with this...

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

A prime Mike Tyson vs prime Ali would probably net 10 billion dollars. Every man, woman and child on earth would pay to see it.