Mississippi State Governor takes a dig @ B1G & PAC

in your face suck it GIF by Heute-Show

:badmin:

But that's OK, it's still funny. Tater Tot just needs to open the whole damn state up since restrictions don't nothing anyway, apparently.

Mississippi is open for business from what I could tell in a 4 day weekend playing 16 YO baseball in Hattiesburg back in June? We ate at some really good restaurants & did a little shopping.

Mississippi is open for business from what I could tell in a 4 day weekend playing 16 YO baseball in Hattiesburg back in June? We ate at some really good restaurants & did a little shopping.
Yeah we open. Just have to wear a mask if you go into any business or in school.

Yeah we open. Just have to wear a mask if you go into any business or in school.
No worries there.... I just left my home/office to go hit a few appointments at peoples homes, stopped by Lowe's along the way, stopped by & voted for council people here in town. Have mask, will buy & sale!!!

well to be fair most places are ok with you being in groups so long as its like family and stuff. so since the whole state is related anyway...

well to be fair most places are ok with you being in groups so long as its like family and stuff. so since the whole state is related anyway...
Damn. I wish I woulda thought of that.
Martial Arts Lmao GIF by Shaw Brothers