Series Thread MLB Playoffs Cincinnati @ Atlanta

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 84,032.00
NL Wild cards start with this one today.

Reds were the last team I wanted to play in the first round, but here we are, let’s end this playoff series losing streak.

Freddie Freeman has better not shrink again

Good thing Thom isn't with the network anymore. I've heard he probably wouldn't like Atlanta.

Braves 0-10 in openers now. So its hard to bet on them today. I believe Acuna, Freddie, and Ozuna have done poorly against Bauer in limited at bats. Bauer has a high strikeout rate. Braves strikeout a lot. It just doesn't seem like a good matchup. Brain says reds, but the heart says braves in this series.

I'm looking for Dansby to have a big series. The one glimmer of hope is that the braves have hit good pitching this season.

Good thing Thom isn't with the network anymore. I've heard he probably wouldn't like Atlanta.
The new park is more in Smyrna. Atlanta is the fag capital of the world. One of my best friends(engaged to a woman FWIW) used to have an apartment in midtown with a male roommate. It was a thriving gay neighborhood where even sections of road were painted rainbow. I’m sure everyone there thought my friend and his roommate were gay and they probably thought I was going to have a gay old time every time I went to visit

The new park is more in Smyrna. Atlanta is the fag capital of the world. One of my best friends(engaged to a woman FWIW) used to have an apartment in midtown with a male roommate. It was a thriving gay neighborhood where even sections of road were painted rainbow. I’m sure everyone there thought my friend and his roommate were gay and they probably thought I was going to have a gay old time every time I went to visit
No judgement here chewy

Fried vs Bauer, should be a good pitching matchup.

We started it at the same time.....LOL.

Yeah, it's worse than Hollywood....

Buncha good looking black women there also in the ATL......SMH.

Hey @HammerDown can you merge these 2 threads.....they were started at almost the exact same time......don't think Chewy has had his coffee......

And are you the only one capable of this? I know you're sunbathing in the tropics with 1 of those drinks with the umbrella or some shit.

Bet on the Braves and the under today. Here, because Euro Hoop doesn't have MLB games today.