Monday Night Football Monday GOOOOOO LIONS! šŸ¦

Iā€™m still laughing at the Ravens beating that ass.

Goff been exposed for years.

Stafford looked great yesterday too.

Was initially thinking about going to Six Flags on Saturday due to the nice weather, but apparently everyone else who bought a season pass had the same idea. Wound up going to a brewery and playing some board games with the kids instead.

Ham had a lot of dance rehearsals on Sunday, so we were able to take Tank to the boardwalk to ride some kiddie rides. Watched a bit of the Eagles game at a bar during lunch.

Ready for baseball tonight.

Was initially thinking about going to Six Flags on Saturday due to the nice weather, but apparently everyone else who bought a season pass had the same idea. Wound up going to a brewery and playing some board games with the kids instead.

Ham had a lot of dance rehearsals on Sunday, so we were able to take Tank to the boardwalk to ride some kiddie rides. Watched a bit of the Eagles game at a bar during lunch.

Saved a shit ton of money doing this. Smart move

MN didn't really beat up GB. MN was the beneficiary of GB beating the hell out of themselves. MN actually gave GB a ton of chances to win that game and GB fisted themselves every time.
True, MN missed a FG and had a FG blocked to keep them in it and late fumble by rookie QB

I wish Addison would've dropped a griddy in Jaire's face after torching him for a TD, but alas

But yes, GB had chances to make it interesting and they turned it on downs, over and over and over

True, MN missed a FG and had a FG blocked to keep them in it and late fumble by rookie QB

I wish Addison would've dropped a griddy in Jaire's face after torching him for a TD, but alas

But yes, GB had chances to make it interesting and they turned it on downs, over and over and over
Jaire has been hurt half the year and playing like shit the other half. I wouldn't have minded seeing a rookie WR piss on him just to give Jaire a little taste of humble pie and hopefully trigger a little more focus and work ethic to get back to being a top NFL corner.

Stafford looked great yesterday too.
Stafford is about done. Iā€™m not blind

No kool aid drinking on Stafford here

Doesnā€™t make Goff any better or your kool aid

Oh Yeah Surprise GIF

Meh. One bad game over the last 17. Iā€™m not too worried about it.

Saved a shit ton of money doing this. Smart move
We have season passes too. Got our money's worth out of them already. Usually we go on a crappy weather day when the park is like 3/4's empty. We drove past the entrance and immediately started our plan B. Traffic was backed up over a mile from the actual entrance to the park, saw people on the FB pages saying that lines were 2+ hours long for everything.

We have season passes too. Got our money's worth out of them already. Usually we go on a crappy weather day when the park is like 3/4's empty. We drove past the entrance and immediately started our plan B. Traffic was backed up over a mile from the actual entrance to the park, saw people on the FB pages saying that lines were 2+ hours long for everything.

Oh I know you have a season pass, just saying spending on that money on food alone it's worth it to not go. Unless that pass includes food, I have been like 4 times in my life time and I never had a season pass

So you told your kids they were going to Six Flags and because it was crowded they had to play board games in a brewery instead?

Father of the year material right there.

Oh I know you have a season pass, just saying spending on that money on food alone it's worth it to not go. Unless that pass includes food, I have been like 4 times in my life time and I never had a season pass
I hardly ever buy food. Usually we just smuggle water bottles and snacks in with a stroller.

I live like 20 minutes from the park. We can go and ride like 4 or 5 rides in an hour or two, and it's been a worthwhile trip. If we're trying to make a whole day of it, we'll bring a cooler with food, leave that in the car, and walk back to the car to eat a meal, but it's been a long time since we've done something like that.

So you told your kids they were going to Six Flags and be sure it was crowded they had to play board games in a brewery instead?

Father of the year material right there.
Kids got candy, and then a better dinner than they would have outside the park.

I'm not raising suckers.

I hardly ever buy food. Usually we just smuggle water bottles and snacks in with a stroller.

I live like 20 minutes from the park. We can go and ride like 4 or 5 rides in an hour or two, and it's been a worthwhile trip. If we're trying to make a whole day of it, we'll bring a cooler with food, leave that in the car, and walk back to the car to eat a meal, but it's been a long time since we've done something like that.
cheapskate

Wait a minute. I thought this was supposed be about the Lions and you guys are just doing your daily circle jerk.

I got played!