TV Series Moon Knight

Caught the trailer during the game the other night and it looks pretty good. Will give it a chance.
What a relief as I was worried sick you wouldn’t watch. I’m so excited to have a friend to talk about the show with!

What a relief as I was worried sick you wouldn’t watch. I’m so excited to have a friend to talk about the show with!
I hope you didn't lose too much sleep. I would be simply devastated.

Just watched the first episode. It delivers. Very interesting way to introduce the characters and avoids some of the conventions of a lot of superhero stories

Fir example they hide the fight scenes when the main character Steven (Marc Spector) takes over his body you don’t actually see the fight sequence. You really get a sense of how a split personality lives their life. The big reveal at the end is a nice payoff.

Solid opening. Nothing earth shattering, but plenty entertaining and intriguing

Blah - Having trouble caring about the characters or the stories in this one. Moon Knight done well in the comics was pretty badass (it was rare he was done will though) and I had high hopes.

They seem more interested in forced comic relief than action and suspense.

A nerdy guy becoming a superhero. Seems like I've seen this before.

Blah - Having trouble caring about the characters or the stories in this one. Moon Knight done well in the comics was pretty badass (it was rare he was done will though) and I had high hopes.

They seem more interested in forced comic relief than action and suspense.
I'm bummed to hear this. I've been waiting to start watching until the whole thing is finished so I can binge at my leisure.

I'm bummed to hear this. I've been waiting to start watching until the whole thing is finished so I can binge at my leisure.

I actually think its been pretty good so far. Check it out. Bit of a different vibe so far from most MCU stuff because they haven't really tied to anything (yet). Plus Oscar Issac has been excellent.

I had a hard time getting into the first 2 eps. But I really dug ep3. I will rewatch when it is done.

I fully support your tree fetish.

You've always accepted me for who I am.

Proud Emma Stone GIF

I had a hard time getting into the first 2 eps. But I really dug ep3. I will rewatch when it is done.
I have fell asleep trying to watch all 3 episodes and had to rewatch.