Movie Morbius (2022)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Morbius, the next Sony Spider-Man spin-off after Venom, starring Jared Leto as a vampire, will be released Friday, July 31, 2020 (update: delayed by covid to Friday, March 19, 2021 Friday, January 28, 2022):

Morbius has been postponed from Friday, July 31, 2020 to Friday, March 19, 2021 due to coronavirus concerns.

Trailer for this movie, which has been delayed to Friday, January 28, 2022:

"The Transformation" promo clip:

Cast poster:

6i87cxc7ftg81.jpg

Uh-oh on the first reactions:

x23067ao3op81.jpg

Man, Jared Leto is a trainwreck of an actor nowadays. Should just stick to 30 Seconds to Mars.

This is a movie I won't be seeing.

Saw it opening night. I don't think it's quite as terrible as the critics are making it out to be (currently 17% on RottenTomatoes), but it is not good. Really bland and predictable.

Saw it opening night. I don't think it's quite as terrible as the critics are making it out to be (currently 17% on RottenTomatoes), but it is not good. Really bland and predictable.
Kind of like Eternals then? I didn't hate Eternals, but definitely think the characters deserved more depth.

The action scenes were cartoon like and the plot was convoluted. One of the worst movies I've seen.

Back