Moto GP - China Virus Addition

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 26,406.00
So, I gave up on MotoGP when Nicky Hayden got killed. I have not watched hardly any road racing since 2017, because of Nicky & the fact I'm not paying a subscription to watch it on the CPU.

My brother told be NBCSN was going to broadcast the races live early in the mornings with a rebroadcast later in the day. Marc Marquez has been dominating the GP since he came to Honda to be their top rider. He got hurt in the first race & has been sidelined. The other guys have really been mixing it up with a different winner every week. It really has been some great racing.... Just FYI if Sunday morning/Sunday afternoon leaves you want for some speed.

Here is a 170 MPH get off from last weeks race in Austria.

So, I gave up on MotoGP when Nicky Hayden got killed. I have not watched hardly any road racing since 2017, because of Nicky & the fact I'm not paying a subscription to watch it on the CPU.

My brother told be NBCSN was going to broadcast the races live early in the mornings with a rebroadcast later in the day. Marc Marquez has been dominating the GP since he came to Honda to be their top rider. He got hurt in the first race & has been sidelined. The other guys have really been mixing it up with a different winner every week. It really has been some great racing.... Just FYI if Sunday morning/Sunday afternoon leaves you want for some speed.

Here is a 170 MPH get off from last weeks race in Austria.

shocked gif laughing GIF

No shit... That 2nd crash footage was sick. F'ing sick!!
The bike just exploded underneath him, and he was airborne.
Then the bikes weaved right between those other racers. That shit could have been so much worse.
The fucker WALKED AWAY too! unreal.

That's motorcycle racing... No seat belts, no cage. Unfortunately I've seen fatalities at a race or 2 back in the day, live in person.

Looks like Sunday at 8:00 am Eastern MotoGP will be live on NBCSN from ‎Spielberg, Styria, Austria.

It was a great race again!!! One riders brakes went out, he bailed but the bike caught fire in the air fence. Resulting in a red flag with 12 laps to go. 12 lap sprint was fun to watch!!

I've been to Road Atlanta for the Grand Prix Bike Races. I've seen some bikes go down, but those two crashes are unreal.

2020 MototGP... Where we are today in standings & who is looking to win a Championship