NY Time The Daily
Reply All
Imaginary Worlds
Criminal
Radiolab
99% Invisible
Heavyweight
Freakonomics
This American Life (haven't listened to all that much lately)
Revisionist History
Anthropocene Reviewed
In the Dark
Serial
Common Sense with Dan Carlin
Slow Burn

Started listening to Snacks Daily each morning. Really fast, easy podcast on business.

I like listening to Campfire Radio Theater.

Thanks for the shout-out.

doesn't look very active...last episode was last November and they only put out a couple episodes a year
It is a horror radio theater channel. I actually just discovered it recently (just started listening to spotify) so Idk how active it is, but I would assume it takes time to write and act their shorts.

Gonna try looking for more like it. In regards to the ones you posted, I have heard of some of them, but some I haven't... what's the rundown on what they all talk about?

It is a horror radio theater channel. I actually just discovered it recently (just started listening to spotify) so Idk how active it is, but I would assume it takes time to write and act their shorts.

Gonna try looking for more like it. In regards to the ones you posted, I have heard of some of them, but some I haven't... what's the rundown on what they all talk about?
NY Time The Daily - daily news story, current events
Reply All - used to do internet of things type stuff but then they shifted gears...now they are on a hiatus because they messed up with BLM
Imaginary Worlds - fantasy and science fiction stuff
Criminal - white collar crime stories
Radiolab - all sorts of science stuff
99% Invisible - small archeological and design things you see everyday but don't think about
Heavyweight - dude trying to help others reconnect with lost loved ones and mend broken relationships
Freakonomics - like the book, but how one thing can affect another and drive change
This American Life (haven't listened to all that much lately) - all sorts of stories and reporting
Revisionist History - Malcolm Gladwell, kind of like his books
Anthropocene Reviewed - John Green rates things on a scale of 1 to 5 stars
In the Dark - true crime
Serial - serial investigative podcast
Common Sense with Dan Carlin - politics
Slow Burn - investgative podcast/doc series

I like True Crime Podcast and 3 I would recommend are:

Tom Brown’s Body
Up and Vanished
Paper Ghost
To Live and Die in LA

Shit Town - Note this starts out as a true crime story but takes a weird turn but it’s so good you can’t pull away.

I like True Crime Podcast and 3 I would recommend are:

Tom Brown’s Body
Up and Vanished
Paper Ghost
To Live and Die in LA

Shit Town - Note this starts out as a true crime story but takes a weird turn but it’s so good you can’t pull away.
I've been listening to Counter Clock lately. First season is about a murder in OBX, NC

I've been listening to Counter Clock lately. First season is about a murder in OBX, NC
Is it good I’m needing a new one.

I am not going to start a thread for each one I listen/subscribe to, so here:

NY Time The Daily
Reply All
Imaginary Worlds
Criminal
Radiolab
99% Invisible
Heavyweight
Freakonomics
This American Life (haven't listened to all that much lately)
Revisionist History
Anthropocene Reviewed
In the Dark
Serial
Common Sense with Dan Carlin
Slow Burn
You need friends

Is it good I’m needing a new one.
I'm enjoying it so far, but not really too dark. Basically a cold case kind of thing being investigated by a woman from the town

I'm enjoying it so far, but not really too dark. Basically a cold case kind of thing being investigated by a woman from the town
Reviews aren't great on this one and everyone is complaining that there are too many ads and that the host seems biased.

Reviews aren't great on this one and everyone is complaining that there are too many ads and that the host seems biased.
I'm on season 1, doesn't seem too bad.

......yeah
bunny asks GIF