My sincere apologies..

I'm really starting to think that initial recruiting classes are becoming less and less important. Teams like Ohio State and Bama lose half these kids before their 2nd year. Transfer portal and player retention are the most important things in today's game.

was Hausmann big for you guys this year? just curious

kid would have been a standout at Nebraska - now i'm just wondering if he is a run of the mill LB there.

was Hausmann big for you guys this year? just curious

kid would have been a standout at Nebraska - now i'm just wondering if he is a run of the mill LB there.
He was our 3rd leading tackler on the team, but there was a significant drop-off from our two starting LBs
Screenshot 2024-01-03 122829.png

I'm really starting to think that initial recruiting classes are becoming less and less important. Teams like Ohio State and Bama lose half these kids before their 2nd year. Transfer portal and player retention are the most important things in today's game.
no recruiting classes are still very very important.. easier for you to retain good players if you already established that relationship that brought them to your school.

lots of evals are being brought to light though now.. Feels like some of these coaches seem to star hunt instead of breaking down what is actually on tape.. gotta also make sure they really do fit what you want.