Nascar Rumor thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 73,944.00
It is rumored that Kyle Larson will land the 88 ride (might be changed back to the #5 team)

He has already completed his mandated Sensitivity training by nascar.

some other rumors or predictions

Chase Briscoe is the current favorite to take over the No. 14 Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing in 2021. He has eight wins this year in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and needs sponsorship to work out for him to land the ride. Other names such as Kyle Larson and Erik Jones have been thrown around. However, neither would make much sense for them at this point.

Briscoe is one of best drivers in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and looks Cup ready. If everything continues on this trend, he should be joining the rookie class in 2021.

It is rumored that Kyle Larson will land the 88 ride (might be changed back to the #5 team)

He has already completed his mandated Sensitivity training by nascar.
I keep hearing these rumors of 5 and 25. With the current franchise rules nascar has why would anyone do that?

Seems like 88 is guaranteed a spot in the field every week.

I keep hearing these rumors of 5 and 25. With the current franchise rules nascar has why would anyone do that?

Seems like 88 is guaranteed a spot in the field every week.
Same team & charter. Just changing the # back. #5 has always been a special # to Rick Hendrick

John Hunter Nemechek left a full time Cup ride for a full time Truck ride for KBM.

Doesn’t make since to me. The 38 and 34 are probably the best of the small teams in the Cup Series, and I’d have to imagine running mid pack in the Cup Series pays more than running up front in the Truck series.

Predicting Corey Lajoie to the 38

Clayton Hughes will be spotting for Michael McDowell next year. He’s been spotting for Truex since he first went to the 78. Wonder if they had a falling out or something?

Anthony Alfredo to the 38 car. From part time Busch driver to full time Cup driver, what could go wrong?