Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA looking at Huskers

Sounds like they are secondary infractions. Everyone is using analysts, you can't tell me every team is perfect about not having contact between those analysts and players. SF's mistake was having an analyst in charge of special teams. Just a stupid mistake.

Then the off field workouts during COVID-19. Give me a break, every freaking team in the country was doing that and you couldn't convince me differently. NU made the mistake of it being a little too organized and got caught. Whatever.

An article also mentioned SF being behind wanting to get out of the OU game. I have been torn on that. And we don't know enough details. if it was just SF asking the question and someone leaked that, it isn't as big of a deal to me. If he adamantly tried to get it cancelled that doesn't look as good. I'd wager the earlier, not the latter. In just asking he was advocating for what's best for the team, they are getting stuck with hard crossovers every year, msu/mich/osu this year.

This guy knows:

Yea, looks to be minor infractions, "bailiff, whack his pee pee"

This stuff goes on every where. Here's an article about Michigan, Harb admits it happened.

I don't give a shit about the infractions. They're nothing. What I'm pissed about is that what seems like for the past 10 plus years the conversation about Nebraska is about everything other than winning football. Nebraska football has become one big drama queen and it's annoying as hell. Shut up and win games.

The best state slogan in the country.

downloadxcvxcv.jpg

The commercials are hilarious. Before I saw them I didn't know you could float down a river in a feed tank.

downloadfdssdfsdf.jpg

Shows what you know.
That's a watering tank....

Now don't get upset because your state has a stupid slogan. I didn't insult anyone. But if I was going to throw insults around I'd say something like floating down a river in one of those things seems dumb and boring. Just like the state of Nebraska.

I don't live in Nebraska, I live in Iowa. Our state slogan is "Iowa, just like nebraska, and Hawkeye football fans are fags."

Here is an Oregon moment in time where what we wear is more important than the quality of play. Everything you didn’t want to know about the Alternate uniforms…did he say Camouflage?

Now don't get upset because your state has a stupid slogan. I didn't insult anyone. But if I was going to throw insults around I'd say something like floating down a river in one of those things seems dumb and boring. Just like the state of Nebraska.
Dude, when you float the rivers you see moar tiddies than you do in a strip club, don’t knock till you try it. :drool: