$ 4,300.00
Minnesota 10-13
Michigan State 17-20
Maryland 10-13
Wisconsin 17-24
Iowa 10-13

Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

How'd yall let Colorado beat you?

Nebraska players/coaches don't know how to win.

I'd thought they got over the 'beating themselves' and 'shitting down their leg' when they won 3 in a row over Illinois, Northwestern, and Purdue.
However, they proved me wrong losing 4 straight to Michigan St, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

I'd thought they got over the 'beating themselves' and 'shitting down their leg' when they won 3 in a row over Illinois, Northwestern, and Purdue.
However, they proved me wrong losing 4 straight to Michigan St, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
They been rotten-crotch-hot-n-nowing every week ~ only theory I got!

With as many one possession losses y'all have had the last several years, I'd be a full blown alcoholic and probably a crack head.

It's like the football gods have cursed the Huskers for either:

A - Firing Frank Solich for "only" winning 9 games

or

B - Blowing so many teams out in the past ( aka being "Nebraskad" ) that they must lose 927 one score games now as penance

I don't think I've ever seen such a run in CFB and I've been around since Dr. Tom had dark hair.

With as many one possession losses y'all have had the last several years, I'd be a full blown alcoholic and probably a crack head.

And what’s your point?

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF