Nebraska Cornhuskers Nebraska is now ranked #1 but wtf.....

I'm thinking that one person is anticipating the rematch November 24th in the UW Field House when Wisconsin bends Nebraska over and pounds dat ass bloody.

Nebraska broke their attendance record for that building and were giving every ounce of juice they had to their ladies on the court... And despite that, Wisconsin had Nebraska on the ropes for the entire 2nd & 3rd sets and large segments of the 4th & 5th. That one person knows as well as you and I do that if that match was played on a neutral court Nebraska loses in 3 or maybe 4. So I understand.

All that said, I still would've voted Nebraska #1. ...When the top 2 teams in the nation - both undefeated - square off, the winner gets the nod.

I'm thinking that one person is anticipating the rematch November 24th in the UW Field House when Wisconsin bends Nebraska over and pounds dat ass bloody.

Nebraska broke their attendance record for that building and were giving every ounce of juice they had to their ladies on the court... And despite that, Wisconsin had Nebraska on the ropes for the entire 2nd & 3rd sets and large segments of the 4th & 5th. That one person knows as well as you and I do that if that match was played on a neutral court Nebraska loses in 3 or maybe 4. So I understand.

All that said, I still would've voted Nebraska #1. ...When the top 2 teams in the nation - both undefeated - square off, the winner gets the nod.

his name was... Tony Graystone.

fucking texas tech head coach.... why does TT even give a shit.

and yes.. it didn't take us long to dox him on twitter