New Bronco News

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

Pretty cool.

I have to admit I'm more excited than I should be to see the new Bronco come out. It will be at least 3 years before I consider buying one because of what I'm in now and I really like for all the bugs to be worked out before I buy but damn I might just be back in a Ford which I didn't think would happen.

I'd love to get one, but after putting $5k into my F250 Super Duty last week, I'm probably gonna hang on to it for another 200k miles.

I'd love to get one, but after putting $5k into my F250 Super Duty last week, I'm probably gonna hang on to it for another 200k miles.
My F150 was good for 1K in repairs for just about every year after the warranty was over. Just part of owning a Ford.

My F150 was good for 1K in repairs for just about every year after the warranty was over. Just part of owning a Ford.
I have the 6.0 powerstroke diesel. They are notorious for their head gaskets and egr failures.
Got it "bulletproofed" so I should be good to go for a few years.

Pretty cool.

I have to admit I'm more excited than I should be to see the new Bronco come out. It will be at least 3 years before I consider buying one because of what I'm in now and I really like for all the bugs to be worked out before I buy but damn I might just be back in a Ford which I didn't think would happen.
I was just thinking this while watching a commercial on the Bronco last night. It’s not easy to do with automobiles but they hit a home run on idea and design. Now, hopefully they won’t have horrid issues once they start getting out there.

I’m not in market now, so I get the luxury of watching and seeing how well it does. If well I’ll be looking at one in the future I’m sure.

I was just thinking this while watching a commercial on the Bronco last night. It’s not easy to do with automobiles but they hit a home run on idea and design. Now, hopefully they won’t have horrid issues once they start getting out there.

I’m not in market now, so I get the luxury of watching and seeing how well it does. If well I’ll be looking at one in the future I’m sure.
Vehicles need to be out for a minimum of one year before you buy one. There are always kinks that have to be worked out.

I was really hoping one of these "Broncos" would be based off a full sized truck.

Like this:

1605494585658.png

I was planning on buying one if they did. I had a '95 Bronco and loved it.

I also owned a few Jeeps. This new Bronco will ride like a Jeep. Jeeps ride like shit.

I've placed my order for one. Area 51, 4 door, Black diamond edition. Just waiting on them to call me and tell me when it will be in, early next year.

I've placed my order for one. Area 51, 4 door, Black diamond edition. Just waiting on them to call me and tell me when it will be in, early next year.
That sounds very nice. You’re an early adopter.

I will expect pics next year.

Vehicles need to be out for a minimum of one year before you buy one. There are always kinks that have to be worked out.
That’s always been what I was taught. Let the gremlins get worked out and hope their just minor.

The new F150 looks goofy. All new trucks are looking goofy as of late. Did the government pass some new regulation requiring truck makers to make the headlights and tail lights comically big all of the sudden?

What gives?

The new F150 looks goofy. All new trucks are looking goofy as of late. Did the government pass some new regulation requiring truck makers to make the headlights and tail lights comically big all of the sudden?

What gives?
No doubt to go along with all those ginormous grills