Poll NFC team in SB?

NFC team in SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Which nfc team will be in the Super Bowl?

9ers have looked like the best team in the NFL for a while now IMO. A rookie 7th round QB is my only concern for them

9ers have looked like the best team in the NFL for a while now IMO. A rookie 7th round QB is my only concern for them
I'd like to think if the potential matchup should happen that a team who almost broke the sack record would be a good remedy for that.

Probably Santa Clara.

I'd like to think if the potential matchup should happen that a team who almost broke the sack record would be a good remedy for that.
Might be. I hope the Giants can pull the upset. I’m not a 9ers fan, I’m just in for a big payday if they or the Bengals win the SB and in for a huge payday if they meet in the SB

I’m going with the Niners here. If I get past Dallas, I don’t think that they can be stopped. A lot will depend on the health of Jalen hurts. I don’t think Billy can get there without him at quarterback.

Wow. I really thought it would be more of a split between Niners & Eagles.

Omenihu from the 49ers was arrested yesterday. Wonder if he'll play.

Omenihu from the 49ers was arrested yesterday. Wonder if he'll play.

Originally from Houston TX, was a Texas longwhorn, drafted by/played for the Texans, etc.

Checks out.

Let’s go eagles

Sadly I think the Eagles go to the SB, I just can't see Lee Harvey Oswalds clone playing for the Lombardi.

Sadly I think the Eagles go to the SB, I just can't see Lee Harvey Oswalds clone playing for the Lombardi.

355226aef8468d736d44e5307e534d92.jpg