TE - Kellen Winslow - $5 - 3 (Chargers)
LT - Gary Zimmerman - $7 - 8 (Broncos)
LG - Alan Faneca - $9 - 7 (Steelers)
C - Jeff Saturday - $6 - 2 (Colts)
RG - Larry Allen - $11 - 3 (Cowboys)
RT - Willie Anderson - $4 - 8 (Bengals)

DEFENSE
LDE - Mark Gastineau - $5 - 8 (Jets)
LDT - Anthony McFarland - $0 - 6 (Buccaneers)
RDT - Jerome Brown - $2 - 4 (Eagles)
RDE - Charles Haley - $5 - 5 (49ers)
LLB - Brad Van Pelt - $5 - 2 (Giants)
MLB - Zach Thomas - $7 - 4 (Dolphins)
RLB - Wilber Marshall - $3 - 5 (Redskins)
CB - Richard Sherman - $8 - 7 (Seahawks)
CB - Lester Hayes - $5 - 1 - (Raiders)
CB - Cris Dishman - $2 - 7 (Titans)
SS - Sammy Knight - $1 - 3 (Saints)
FS - Deron Cherry - $6 - 6 (Chiefs)

VS

DEVIL

OFFENSE
QB - Russell Wilson - $9 - 7 (Seahawks)
RB - Curtis Martin - $5 - 8 ( Jets)
FB - Daryl Johnston -$2 -3 Cowboys)
WR - Davante Adams - $7 - 8 (Packers)
WR - Paul Warfield - $8 - 5 (Browns)
WR - Adam Thielen - 2 - 2 (Vikings)
WR - Terrance Mathis - $1 - (Falcons)
LT - Orlando Pace - $7 - 6 (Rams)
LG - Reggie McKenzie - $1 - 7 (Bills)
C - Raleigh McKenzie - $0 - 5 (Redskins)
RG - Larry Little - $5 - 4 (Dolphins)
RT - Ron Mix - $8 - 3 (Chargers)

DEFENSE
LDE - Calais Campbell $7-1 (Cardinals)
NT - Haloti Ngata $5 - 4 (Ravens)
RDE - Cameron Jordan $8 - 3 (Saints)
LOLB - Derrick Thomas - $9 - 6 (Chiefs)
LILB - Randy Gradisher - $7 - 8 (Broncos)
RILB - Lavonte David - $2 - 6 (Buccaneers)
ROLB - Lawrence Taylor - $10 - 2 (Giants)
CB - Charles Woodson - $9 - 1 (Raiders)
CB - Eric Allen - $6 - 5 (Eagles)
CB - Charles Tillman - $2 - 1 (Bears)
SS - Troy Polamalu - $8 - 7 (Steelers)
FS - Ronnie Lott - $10 - 5 (49ers)

Last edited by a moderator:
NOS - 6
DEVIL - 0

Race to 5

Last edited by a moderator:
The Devil's defense is not listed here.

Why isn't anybody voting? lolzzz

Last edited:
IMO the drops/adds made his team worse, I got me 49 - 21

IMO the drops/adds made his team worse, I got me 49 - 21
I’m going to hand to disagree brother. I have big bodies on the D-Line that play multiple techniques, spread and shift. Campbell , David and Jordan are three of the top TFL leaders. Polamalu made the HaoF as a box safety. The gaps are getting filled and there is outside contained while Brady is running for his life from LT and DT. My secondary has a ton of ball hawks. Tillman is severely under rated especially here. Payton and Brown fumbled a lot over their careers.If you look at their numbers they fumbled every other game. Peanut didn’t just have 32 Ints he forced 44 fumbles.The only RB that fumbled more than Payton was Dorsett. The most over rated RB in these drafts would be OJ tho he had more Fumbles than TD’s. Never the less Brady struggles against great defenses.

Martin and Wilson can run the ball here. And your secondary could be exploited. WLK once told me people don’t pay enough attention to defenses and schemes in these drafts. I think that’s the case here I have 28–14 Devil

I’m going to hand to disagree brother. I have big bodies on the D-Line that play multiple techniques, spread and shift. Campbell , David and Jordan are three of the top TFL leaders. Polamalu made the HaoF as a box safety. The gaps are getting filled and there is outside contained while Brady is running for his life from LT and DT. My secondary has a ton of ball hawks. Tillman is severely under rated especially here. Payton and Brown fumbled a lot over their careers.If you look at their numbers they fumbled every other game. Peanut didn’t just have 32 Ints he forced 44 fumbles.The only RB that fumbled more than Payton was Dorsett. The most over rated RB in these drafts would be OJ tho he had more Fumbles than TD’s. Never the less Brady struggles against great defenses.

Martin and Wilson can run the ball here. And your secondary could be exploited. WLK once told me people don’t pay enough attention to defenses and schemes in these drafts. I think that’s the case here I have 28–14 Devil

Jordan never player LDE in a 3-4 you have a player playing where he never played = You lose!

Campbell never played RDE in a 3-4 oops you lose again.

WLK once told me shit floats.

Your offense is the worst in the draft and it's not close.

I know you spent all night cherry picking some stats to make it seem like you have a good team, well done.

Curtis Martin is better than Walter Payton, holy fuck that's dumb!

Jordan never player LDE in a 3-4 you have a player playing where he never played = You lose!

WLK once told me shit floats.

Your offense is the worst in the draft and it's not close.

I know you spent all night cherry picking some stats to make it seem like you have a good team, well done.

Curtis Martin is better than Walter Payton, holy fuck that's dumb!
Never said Martin was better than Payton I said Payton Fumbled a lot. Tillman was always one of my targets from the start because of his forced fumbles. You may want to double check Campbell and Jordan…..A3D1E8CB-B6FB-4A46-B7CB-1D864F493593.jpegDAC5D381-36EC-4E04-9366-983DB3A958A1.jpeg

DB19BE28-2143-4B73-B4FB-6632CC22FE3A.jpeg
2D4C1623-E1A7-41CA-BC85-DC95DAA80037.jpeg

Most Fumbles by RBs all time by games played just to give some new outlooks on the drafts

View attachment 75589
View attachment 75590

Most Fumbles by RBs all time by games played just to give some new outlooks on the drafts

That doesn't give a new outlook, you realize fumbles don't mean they lost every one of them. Also, who gives a fuck, do you really think anybody would ever pick Curtis Martin over Walter Payton because of fumbles, fuck man C-Mart's own mother would still pick Payton.

You cherry picked and still lost, move on!

I feel the need to post this just to show you how wrong you are because I don't think you'll figure it out yourself.

I SAID

YOU SAID

1655765399775.png

1655765428784.png

1655765472080.png

You see it yet?

That doesn't give a new outlook, you realize fumbles don't mean they lost every one of them. Also, who gives a fuck, do you really think anybody would ever pick Curtis Martin over Walter Payton because of fumbles, fuck man C-Mart's own mother would still pick Payton.

You cherry picked and still lost, move on!
I did t cherry pick anything haha. You can already see Campbell and Jordan played DE in 3-4’s if their side of the field was wrong that’s because Jordan that’s where Jordan was placed when I picked him. Nine the less they okayed RDE and LDE in a 3-4. Glenn didn’t play RT so I had to replace him. If we want to nitpick there’s other players that don’t qualify for their position based on GS at position…..

Again I never said Martin was better than Payton. I said Payton fumbles a lot which is true. Martin fit my system. Pretty cos up yards eats click and protects the ball. While playing with a mobile Qb. Even you know Brady is going to struggle with my D line, LT and DT along with my secondary. Eli beat Brady and Moss with Eli and a tough D playing the right defensive scheme….. Thrres no way your team puts up 49 that’s as illogical as not being able to take players like Kurt Warner etc….64 GS may work for baseball where they play a longer schedule and done have as many injuries. But it doesn’t come close to working in NFL imo

Last edited:
I did t cherry pick anything.

Remind me the last time you talked about fumbles being a deciding factor or shit talked about fumbles at all.