NFL Bucket & Well, Just Bucket Draft Play-in 1 : Nos vs Devil

Remind me the last time you talked about fumbles being a deciding factor or shit talked about fumbles at all.
I’ll remind you it is a big part of the game. Turnovers always are. Just like scheme and there’s a reason for OC’s and DC’s. Brady wouldn’t survive my front 7 or secondary. Definitely not putting up 49 lol .Congrats on winning the popular vote Nos but I’m claiming the national championship :dhd:

I’ll remind you it is a big part of the game. Turnovers always are. Just like scheme and there’s a reason for OC’s and DC’s. Brady wouldn’t survive my front 7 or secondary. Definitely not putting up 49 lol .Congrats on winning the popular vote Nos but I’m claiming the national championship :dhd:

You don't need to remind me of anything Captain Cherry Picker!

Your team is bottom three in this draft.

The popular vote? lolzzz cry more!

All this crying from someone who plays players out of position, bwahahahahahaa!

You don't need to remind me of anything Captain Cherry Picker!

Your team is bottom three in this draft.

The popular vote? lolzzz cry more!
Ignoring LT/DT, my secondary, Polamalu as a box safety, Campbell and Jordan being typed in the wrong spot while you know they okayed RDE snd LDE in a 3-4 etc…I know you actually understand turnovers and pass rush impact offenses greatly.Welcome to the cherry picker club I guess brother haha. Sorry no tears voting is always predictable wish I had time to draft in the last NFL draft that seemed like a lot of fun. In the end I love my defense against anyone and am claiming a Natty this is about having fun right?

Of course 64 GS is too much, we figured that out earlier. I didnt make the rule, I liked the 4 seasons rule but it is what it is. We live and we learn

Of course 64 GS is too much, we figured that out earlier. I didnt make the rule, I liked the 4 seasons rule but it is what it is. We live and we learn
Definitely 3 seasons over 64 GS but like you said live and learn. Maybe we are do for another super draft no limitations just have fun. I think it’s good to take a break from restrictions and we get more discussion with less time researching too tho.

Definitely 3 seasons over 64 GS but like you said live and learn. Maybe we are do for another super draft no limitations just have fun. I think it’s good to take a break from restrictions and we get more discussion with less time researching too tho.
I would like do it over again with less restrictions if everyone is down. It was a very FUN draft

Ignoring LT/DT, my secondary, Polamalu as a box safety, Campbell and Jordan being typed in the wrong spot while you know they okayed RDE snd LDE in a 3-4 etc…I know you actually understand turnovers and pass rush impact offenses greatly.Welcome to the cherry picker club I guess brother haha. Sorry no tears voting is always predictable wish I had time to draft in the last NFL draft that seemed like a lot of fun. In the end I love my defense against anyone and am claiming a Natty this is about having fun right?

Jordan is ineligible to play in a 3-4

Yeah Gorn, everyone voted for me because nobody likes you, boo hoo! If nobody votes for you why do you have 7 championships? It's really simple, draft a good team and people will vote for you.

I'm honestly not sure you understand football at all, a pass rush matters but the offensive line doesn't.

Your team is bottom three buddy hehehehe

I wish you were in the last NFL draft as well, matching up against your team is almost always an easy win.

This is

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan is ineligible to play in a 3-4

Yeah Gorn everyone voted for me because nobody likes you, boo hoo! If nobody votes for you why do you have 7 championships? It's really simple, draft a good team and people will vote for you.

I'm honestly not sure you understand football at all, a pass rush matters but the offensive line doesn't.

Your team is bottom three buddy hehehehe

I wish you were in the last NFL draft as well, matching up against your team is almost always an easy win.

This is
Cameron Jordan started at RDE in 48 games as a 3-4 RDE. You set positional eligibility at 48 GS correct?

Last edited:
Cameron Jordan started at RDE in 48 games as a 3-4 RDE. You set positional eligibility at 48 GS correct?

This is fun.

Cameron Jordan played 2011 - 2021

Saints Defense
2011 : 4-3
2012 : 4-3
2013 : 3-4
2014 : 3-4
2015 : 4-3
2016 : 4-3
2017 : 4-3
2018 : 4-3
2019 : 4-3
2020 : 4-3
2021 : 4-3

Now, we all know you're really smart so explain again how he played 48 games in a 3-4??

This is fun.

Cameron Jordan played 2011 - 2021

Saints Defense
2011 : 4-3
2012 : 4-3
2013 : 3-4
2014 : 3-4
2015 : 4-3
2016 : 4-3
2017 : 4-3
2018 : 4-3
2019 : 4-3
2020 : 4-3
2021 : 4-3

Now, we all know you're really smart so explain again how he played 48 games in a 3-4??
You’re going to have to ask pro football reference for an explanation they have the saints listed as 3-4 in 2011,2013 and 2014….Are you saying their site is inaccurate?

You’re going to have to ask pro football reference for an explanation they have the saints listed as 3-4 in 2011,2013 and 2014….Are you saying their site is inaccurate?

Nope, i'm saying you are!

1655776836827.png

View attachment 75630

Looks like pro football reference needs to fix their site.

Now, I mentioned earlier that Williams does blitz quite a bit. It is what he is known for around the NFL, and the way he does it is quite creative. Basically, the Saints play like a 3-4 team with zone blitzes and whatnot even though they play a 4-3 front. What it means is that the Saints continually change the number of men rushing the passer. On some downs, it might be six or even seven men that blitz, while on others it might just be three. This is nothing new for 3-4 defenses around the league, but it’s not something most other 4-3 teams do on a regular basis.

For this week’s play breakdown (0:13 spot on the video below), I will show you two plays where the Saints defense uses different formations. On the first play, the Texans are giving a run look with the I-formation out there and a tight end on the line. The Saints decide to counter with a six-man defensive line and two linebackers, both of whom seemed to be geared toward stopping the run. When the play begins, the Texans go play-action and find Andre Johnson for a huge gain. On the second still shot, you can see that the Saints struggle to get pressure on Matt Schaub even though they bring more than half the personnel for that purpose. Now, I wouldn’t expect the Saints defense to respect the Lions rushing attack that much, but it shows you how the Saints are different than other 4-3 teams.

The game he is referencing is week 3 of the 2011 season.

Now, I mentioned earlier that Williams does blitz quite a bit. It is what he is known for around the NFL, and the way he does it is quite creative. Basically, the Saints play like a 3-4 team with zone blitzes and whatnot even though they play a 4-3 front. What it means is that the Saints continually change the number of men rushing the passer. On some downs, it might be six or even seven men that blitz, while on others it might just be three. This is nothing new for 3-4 defenses around the league, but it’s not something most other 4-3 teams do on a regular basis.

For this week’s play breakdown (0:13 spot on the video below), I will show you two plays where the Saints defense uses different formations. On the first play, the Texans are giving a run look with the I-formation out there and a tight end on the line. The Saints decide to counter with a six-man defensive line and two linebackers, both of whom seemed to be geared toward stopping the run. When the play begins, the Texans go play-action and find Andre Johnson for a huge gain. On the second still shot, you can see that the Saints struggle to get pressure on Matt Schaub even though they bring more than half the personnel for that purpose. Now, I wouldn’t expect the Saints defense to respect the Lions rushing attack that much, but it shows you how the Saints are different than other 4-3 teams.

The game he is referencing is week 3 of the 2011 season.

If they are listed on pro football reference as a 3-4 he’s eligible as a 3-4. This is exactly why I say systems matter in these drafts.Starting line up page he’s listed as a 3-4 DE for 48 games. Defensive schemes are much more complex. There are several players we could argue aren’t eligible based on positional starts and right side left side. Klecko comes to mind there were more. But we both very well know he could play both.

But I’m not for heavy restrictions that kill the player pool. Truth is I would like to see players play in positions we know they could play. Anyone who knows anything about Lee Roy Jordan could say he had the football IQ and skill set to play inside LB in a 3-4. And this opens up more discussion. But that’s another topic. In the mean time I definitely wouldn’t do 64 GS for a team or 48GS for a position. The old 3-4 year rule worked perfect imo. Like I told Shane I think we are do for another super draft it’s a nice break from cap drafts and puzzles.

If they are listed on pro football reference as a 3-4 he’s eligible as a 3-4.

Except it shows their defense as a 4-3 and I just showed you more proof they played a 4-3, this is why I can't take anything you say seriously because you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about and you act like everyone else is wrong. I'm done here, arguing with you is pointless because even when you are proven wrong you still think you're right!

Except it shows their defense as a 4-3 and I just showed you more proof they played a 4-3, this is why I can't take anything you say seriously because you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about and you act like everyone else is wrong. I'm done here, arguing with you is pointless because even when you are proven wrong you still think you're right!
You’re arguing with pro football references starting line ups.I could debate a lot using other sources. Albeit the GS for positions and teams were clearly flawed. Looks like quite a few players picked were “ineligible” If that was the case we needed repicks when the original pick was made.Or to just drop the GS for team and positional eligibility. The 64/48 may work for baseball or basketball but it clearly doesn’t work for football regardless.

You’re arguing with pro football references starting line ups.I could debate a lot using other sources. Albeit the GS for positions and teams were clearly flawed. Looks like quite a few players picked were “ineligible” If that was the case we needed repicks when the original pick was made.Or to just drop the GS for team and positional eligibility. The 64/48 may work for baseball or basketball but it clearly doesn’t work for football regardless.

Nope, i'm arguing with you, on the team page it says 4-3 (which is correct) and then I showed more proof they played a 4-3. You find me any source saying they played a 3-4 that year and I will admit I was wrong but since you can't, maybe you should admit you are wrong!

Agreed, should have been re-picks, but the person picking ineligible players is at fault more than Shane is and I didn't commish this draft and didn't know Deion or anyone else for that matter was ineligible. One thing I can tell ya, nobody on my team is.

Nope, i'm arguing with you, on the team page it says 4-3 and then I showed more proof they played a 4-3. You find me any source saying they played a 3-4 that year and I will admit I was wrong but since you can't, maybe you should admit you are wrong!

Agreed, should have been re-picks, but the person picking ineligible players is at fault more than Shane is and I didn't commish this draft and didn't know Deion or anyone else for that matter was ineligible. One thing I can tell ya, nobody on my team is.
And on the teams starting line ups page he’s listed in a 3-4. We had more than one person told to repick because a player wasn’t eligible. But the eligibility rules were severely flawed. No ide who decided on 64 GS eligibility for team or 48 GS for positional eligibility. This is NFL that’s not feasible and leaves far too much room for error. I do take it as the commissioner or co commissioners job to back check. Especially when using heavy caps. I really hope you were joking about drafting Meebs team.