NFL Preseason Thread

Anyone watching this Pats-Titans game? If memory serves me, didnt Tennessee have natural grass on their field?? Looks like they installed very cheap-looking field turf, stupid

It's been a long road but we are here :pray:

If Jordan Love is another hall of fame level QB, I might be done with football forever
Not saying Love is HOF level, but he has thrown more TD passes this year than any Bears qb has thrown in a single season. And more passing yards, too.

Not saying Love is HOF level, but he has thrown more TD passes this year than any Bears qb has thrown in a single season. And more passing yards, too.
Get a prostate exam

Wasn't it two weeks ago that the announcers and national media were calling Love a great QB, then last week saying he was the worst QB in the league, and this week washing his balls again?

Wasn't it two weeks ago that the announcers and national media were calling Love a great QB, then last week saying he was the worst QB in the league, and this week washing his balls again?
I can't help the pimps with their hype. I merely repeat facts that I have read.

That's pretty fucked up!
It was special, wasn't it?

Well Done Good Job GIF by PROOST!