NFL season is over

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
With fantasy football now over, the NFL may as well be over. I only watched partial amounts of yesterday's games and they were totally boring and uninteresting with no fantasy football points on the line. I found myself watching each play and estimating what points it would generate for fantasy football.

Fantasy Football saved the NFL, because without it, it is a rather boring product that just feels empty compared to the emotions of CFB.

The last week of every season is like that. Take Ravens and Steelers yesterday with the ravens sitting everyone. You are right, that's not the NFL.

The only games worth a damn on the last weekend are when two teams are fighting for the same spot. Fins and Bills. Tune in.

With fantasy football now over, the NFL may as well be over. I only watched partial amounts of yesterday's games and they were totally boring and uninteresting with no fantasy football points on the line. I found myself watching each play and estimating what points it would generate for fantasy football.

Fantasy Football saved the NFL, because without it, it is a rather boring product that just feels empty compared to the emotions of CFB
LOL. want to compare TV ratings?

professional football >>>>> amateur football

deal with it, boy.

I watch the NFL due to my fantasy football team. Without it, I'll watch because I may have some money on a game. But I am not watching the NFL because I am emotionally attached to a team's success. I would never attend an NFL game in person, unless maybe if I happen to be in town and have free tickets given to me. Without FF and without money on the game, I don't watch it. And IMO, if it weren't for FF blowing up in the early 2000's the NFL would've been in a ditch like the NBA currently is. Fantasy Football saved the NFL.

Fantasy Football saved the NFL, because without it, it is a rather boring product that just feels empty compared to the emotions of CFB.
Start gambling, you’ll probably be sorry but won’t make pussy threads like this

Start gambling, you’ll probably be sorry but won’t make pussy threads like this
Oh I do gamble, but you'd be rather crazy to gamble on week 18. The lines are total trash and you have no idea who is going to be really trying or not. You got teams not trying due to their playoff position locked playing teams who are eliminated and may not be trying due to wanting a better draft position.

Oh I do gamble, but you'd be rather crazy to gamble on week 18. The lines are total trash and you have no idea who is going to be really trying or not. You got teams not trying due to their playoff position locked playing teams who are eliminated and may not be trying due to wanting a better draft position.
Prop bets still exist. Players trying to hit bonus’. Plus there are a few games that mean something.

Prop bets still exist. Players trying to hit bonus’. Plus there are a few games that mean something.
It's gross that a sport is even mildly entertaining thanks to one's own personal financial gain or loss. But that is the NFL for you.

At least they didn't get completely walloped into oblivion like the NBA. I can't even find the strength to turn that product on TV for any reason.

It's gross that a sport is even mildly entertaining thanks to one's own personal financial gain or loss. But that is the NFL for you.

At least they didn't get completely walloped into oblivion like the NBA. I can't even find the strength to turn that product on TV for any reason.
To each their own ole buddy.

The fucking Pats suck. I have to find enjoyment in other avenues on my football Sundays.

Thank the Lord the NFL sucks

speaking of gambling, wonder if fanduel's lack of faith is in the Commanders ability to win or the Eagles

fd.png