Series Thread NLCS- Braves vs Dodgers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
This series will go one of two ways:

Dodgers win in 4 or 5 or Braves win in 7.

Go Braves

The only people that pull for the Dodgers either have neck tattoos or they take big ole dicks up their ass.

Heart says Braves in 4. Brain says dodgers in 6. That is one hell of an offensive lineup. And while our starting pitching has been great this postseason, it’s been against two terrible offensive teams. And yes I know the Braves have one of the best lineups as well. But the dodgers have the deeper, more playoff experienced rotation.

Freddie has been hitting well, but he has to have better luck this series for it to be competitive.

Either way, Im ready to be hurt again. Fuck the dodgers.

Heart says Braves in 4. Brain says dodgers in 6. That is one hell of an offensive lineup. And while our starting pitching has been great this postseason, it’s been against two terrible offensive teams. And yes I know the Braves have one of the best lineups as well. But the dodgers have the deeper, more playoff experienced rotation.

Freddie has been hitting well, but he has to have better luck this series for it to be competitive.

Either way, Im ready to be hurt again. Fuck the dodgers.
It’s gonna take blowing a 3-1 or 3-0 series lead for me to have anything bad to say beyond the heat of the moment.

The fact we’ve made it this far with all the attrition to our rotation is more than we could have reasonably expected

Ready......

Anybody want to bet?

Dodgers in 5.

Joe Morgan passed away at 77 years of age.

The Braves match up well.
Smoking some ribs for tonight.

Fuck yeah!

I'll have to root for the Dodgers in this one as they got screwed out of a title by cheaters. But I'll only do this once

I'll have to root for the Dodgers in this one as they got screwed out of a title by cheaters. But I'll only do this once
LA is a basketball town(gross), and from what I hear, their basketball team is doing great. Pull for the town that would truly appreciate a World Series crown

LA is a basketball town(gross), and from what I hear, their basketball team is doing great. Pull for the town that would truly appreciate a World Series crown

Dodgers have a great fan base. I lived there temporarily for a few months and they pack them into the stadium. Went to a couple of games. They are passionate