Series Thread NLDS- Braves vs Marlins

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Braves just broke a 20 year playoff series losing streak. Marlins have never lost a playoff series in their existence.

Once again, Braves fans get the shaft on the time slot. Every game starts at 2 other than game 5 if needed.

Max Fried vs Sandy Alcantera in game 1.

Series is in Houston BTW

I just learned that I have to leave my house today around 4:45 to go to a high school volleyball game. It'll probably be in the 6th-7th inning range. I'm not pleased.

I just learned that I have to leave my house today around 4:45 to go to a high school volleyball game. It'll probably be in the 6th-7th inning range. I'm not pleased.
At least you get to watch some of it. Thanks to the ridiculous game times, I haven’t got to see the first live pitch from any of our postseason games this year. I at least got to listen to game 2 on the radio, but this week it’s back to following on my phone the best I can

At least you get to watch some of it. Thanks to the ridiculous game times, I haven’t got to see the first live pitch from any of our postseason games this year. I at least got to listen to game 2 on the radio, but this week it’s back to following on my phone the best I can

Where do you recommend following on the phone? I'll have to do the late innings that way.

Is that free, or is it for paying members?
It’s free, just click on the game

There’s no video, it just shows pitch location and result, and it’s a few minutes behind. I got like 3 texts when Freddie walked off game 1 against the Reds before it showed up

Im in the same boat. I prob won’t be able to Watch one game except maybe the end of game 4 and game 5 if it gets to that.

It’s free, just click on the game

There’s no video, it just shows pitch location and result, and it’s a few minutes behind. I got like 3 texts when Freddie walked off game 1 against the Reds before it showed up
Im in the same boat. I prob won’t be able to Watch one game except maybe the end of game 4 and game 5 if it gets to that.
lmao @ these dudes with jobs

lmao @ these dudes with jobs
It has it’s advantages. Like game 5 last year, it was 7-0 before I got in my truck to head home so I knew to not waste my time. This way, win or lose, I can play with my pecker and not feel weird about doing while watch baseball

It has it’s advantages. Like game 5 last year, it was 7-0 before I got in my truck to head home so I knew to not waste my time. This way, win or lose, I can play with my pecker and not feel weird about doing while watch baseball
why would you feel weird about it?

is this something that people don't typically do?

Quit my job last week and don’t start new job until next. So perfect timing to watch the day games
Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

Are the infamous trash cans available to the Braves, since they're in the home dugout?

We’re gonna need to score to win this series. The Marlins aren’t gonna leave runners stranded at third with no out like Reds did numerous times in game one.

What the fuck audio is this?

Jfc. FS1 needs to figure this shit out. It’s like they put their mike directly into the pumped in crowd noise speakers.

Are the infamous trash cans available to the Braves, since they're in the home dugout?