No Wednesday Thread Wednesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,200.00
Just sitting around, looking at the 'puter.

Today is Wednesday, isn't it?

hello

it is Wednesday

another rainy day here.

my front yard needs to get mowed

Whats it doing?
Inducer motor is making noise. It is working but I believe we are a just under 2 years past warranty date on parts. The furnace though is still under for quite awhile. Figures as replaced the fridge last week. The repair man told me that it should be under warranty per the manual that came with it. Company said the fridge came with the wrong one evidently. Yet the model # matched.

morning all

Trivia team came in 5 way tie for first, but we didn't do good on tie breaker question, so finished 4, top 3 get gift card.

Would've finished outright, but my teammate changed my answer (which was a guess, but we had a 50/50 shot) and I was right. I would've been more mad had she not scored the most for our team. She's always good for novels/literature which this host

Also one question the question wasn't accurate as the Sears tower is no longer the 2nd tallest building in US, but I still knew the answer, so I didn't object

morning all

Trivia team came in 5 way tie for first, but we didn't do good on tie breaker question, so finished 4, top 3 get gift card.

Would've finished outright, but my teammate changed my answer (which was a guess, but we had a 50/50 shot) and I was right. I would've been more mad had she not scored the most for our team. She's always good for novels/literature which this host

Also one question the question wasn't accurate as the Sears tower is no longer the 2nd tallest building in US, but I still knew the answer, so I didn't object
that's just how trivia be sometimes.

that's just how trivia be sometimes.
It was fun, but 2 straight times we lost out on a gift card because I was 2nd guessed

I'm usually 2nd on the team answers of 4. One of our teammates, he's usually not helpful at all, but fun to have him. He's smart, he's just not trivia minded.....

of course, he's video game minded and one the video game question last night, he got wrong, we bring you here for the video games

It was fun, but 2 straight times we lost out on a gift card because I was 2nd guessed

I'm usually 2nd on the team answers of 4. One of our teammates, he's usually not helpful at all, but fun to have him. He's smart, he's just not trivia minded.....

of course, he's video game minded and one the video game question last night, he got wrong, we bring you here for the video games
I was brought in for sports with my old team and sometimes I just didn't have the answers.

just have to be more assertive, no one to blame but yourself .

Inducer motor is making noise. It is working but I believe we are a just under 2 years past warranty date on parts. The furnace though is still under for quite awhile. Figures as replaced the fridge last week. The repair man told me that it should be under warranty per the manual that came with it. Company said the fridge came with the wrong one evidently. Yet the model # matched.
Capacitor most likely.

Capacitor most likely.
What I wondered if that or relay. The HVAC pro didn't say much but made it sound like the motor. This is what sucks now since mom's cousin passed. He installed it. He would have been here yesterday when we called and would replace what's truly needed or knew for sure. The guy today didn't want to say anything. I had to ask what he was checking to see about having in stock & warranty.

Too many Minnesotans. Everyone knows everything.
rhea perlman cheers tv GIF