Nuclear powered sky-hotel

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,167.00
"Hotel that never lands could fly up to 5,000 guests for ‘Sky Cruise’"

Seems like a really weird and interesting idea. Would require some time in the air for anyone to trust it probably. But would give a really unique experience

TNT should make a series about it.

Seems like a really weird and interesting idea. Would require some time in the air for anyone to trust it probably. But would give a really unique experience

That would be pretty frickin' cool!!! Only one week though.

That would be pretty frickin' cool!!! Only one week though.
I don’t know. I feel like it would freak me out. Being powered 24/7…how do they fix things?

maxresdefault.jpg

So after their week is up, do they just push them out the door with a parachute? What if they run out of parachutes?

Or is this one of those 'you can check out, but you can never leave' sorta deals?

So after their week is up, do they just push them out the door with a parachute? What if they run out of parachutes?

Or is this one of those 'you can check out, but you can never leave' sorta deals?
There is a StarTrek teleporter right next to the nuclear reactor.

Is this fucking shit free? Even if it was there is no way in hell I'm letting people of today scramble my atoms.
There isn’t even an engineer on the project. Just an artist and guy that makes cgi videos.

Sounds like something that idiot Musk would come up with.