Oh! Shit!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 72,944.00
I know
People that semi-actively watch boxing
Wont get excited about this.

Kell Brook was undefeated (beating Porter easily IMO) when he stuck to the 147
As an undefeated fighter he did what real fighters do. He went after the toughest fight.........
but before that happened. let me rewind.
Back then I wanted to see a Kell Brook fight vs. Mayweather (yes that guy)
Of Course that late in his Career he wouldnt fight someone with that much skill. (Mayweather)
I truly believe Kell would have beat him.
Kell Brook Later fought GGG. Who literally broke his face because he went up a couple weight divisions!
Sucked for him because I loved his skill.
He later went back down to fight Norris (who before the car accident) should have been the most dangerous fighter to fight (IMO)
He again had something wrong happen to his face. So I dont know about the durability to his face after GGG.
But I love the fact Kell Brook (who was undefeated when he faced GGG) fights the toughest guys.
When he went back down to his true weight. He fought Norris who was one of the heaviest handed guys out there.
Even though he was taking Damage. He was teaching Norris his skills. (a great fight before it ended)
I thought with his facial issues. He would have retired. (or forced)
but no.
He not only fought GGG a couple weight classes higher while undefeated.
Not only did he fight the best fighter in his class(Norris) when he healed (& won several rounds) before his face fractured again.
He is about to fight the most technical I have ever seen.
Crawford is just as good at hurting you with his left or right hand.
If you want to talk scoring points
He again is just as good at scoring points with his left or right hand.
Nothing but mad respect for Kell Brook for taking this fight.
Again back when Mayweather was looking for his 48th or 49th fight, I truly believe Kell Brook would have beat him!
Side note.
I think Mayweather's last real fight (not against a nonboxer) should have been against Thurman.
He was a win & KO guy.
But he was was lacking in skill. Mayweather could have gotten his last real win against a heavy handed guy looking good.
Thurman would have had no chance to hit him really. & was undefeated. Would have made mayweather look great.

Always thought his real fight in the end should have been against Kell Brook back then.
& his look great fight should have been against Thurman back then.

Neither one was ever realistic. He was gonna play it safe to save his 0!

back to the reason of this post.
Kell Brook was one of the most skillful fighters I've seen, before GGG broke his face.

Kell Brook deserves credit for never dodging the big names.
At this stage. I cant see him beating Crawford, who is arguably Pound for pound the best fighter in boxing.
but he has mad skills that most either never knew or never paid attention to.

He fought GGG 2 weight classes higher & most avoided fighter at the time.
then he fought
Norris (to me) the most Dangerous fighter at the time. (both in their moments were in the best Pound for pound conversations)
Now he is gonna fight Crawford. (Who I think in this moment is pound for pound champion)

I got Mad respect for Kell Brook!

Unfortunately he's completely outclassed this Saturday. It's too bad the pbc guys won't fight Terence and this the best he can do. But Haymon knows what'll happen if they do.