Oklahoma giving to HGH to High School kids?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 15,924.00
I think the Sooners are adapting to the SEC quite nicely :fear:

Yeah, we have found that if you coat the raw rabid badger meat with the deer antler spray while boofing the powdered mastodon testicle paste and applying 300 amps to each nipple you can REALLY maximize muscle mass.

Who gives a shit? This is fucking football. Billions and billions are at stake.

Yeah, we have found that if you coat the raw rabid badger meat with the deer antler spray while boofing the powdered mastodon testicle paste and applying 300 amps to each nipple you can REALLY maximize muscle mass.
excited the waterboy GIF

Who gives a shit? This is fucking football. Billions and billions are at stake.
Hey I agree, just a little surprised that they have gotten on board so quickly. Kudos :beer2:

I totally want to get on HGH as I age. It obvious which older guys in the gym are on it. Youthful looking skin, not flabby. Still in there getting it and looking good.

I totally want to get on HGH as I age. It obvious which older guys in the gym are on it. Youthful looking skin, not flabby. Still in there getting it and looking good.
"Its not nice to fool Mother Nature"

Tickles me to no end hearing "MALE CLINIC" commercials on the radio...Low T? Yeah, that's nature's way of saying you're old and shouldn't be fathering any more progeny. Dumbass.

"Its not nice to fool Mother Nature"

Tickles me to no end hearing "MALE CLINIC" commercials on the radio...Low T? Yeah, that's nature's way of saying you're old and shouldn't be fathering any more progeny. Dumbass.
When we're young we'd fuck a pile of rocks if it has a snake in it. That's Mr T leading you around by the gonads. But testosterone drops naturally later in life as the chances of prostate cancer go way up. There's nothing more stupid than a guy who is peeing 11 times a night and has a room temperature PSA score but he's still taking something so he can tell people his dick gets harder than Superman's kneecap. That's as bad as a 60 year old woman who puts her makeup on with a trowel.

Last edited: