One last try here: React, java script editor/framework....anyone here familar?

code editing js?

I'd rather go to a meeting of the Tom Brady Appreciation Society.
owner of my company is cheap and since i did all of the logic tables etc for our new site (if this yes/if that no, stuff). like 1200 combinations. handed it off to a company in india who proceeded to rape us for maintaining it/making edits, so the boss says "why dont you do it?"
so now im knee deep in airtable and trying to refresh my memory on js.

owner of my company is cheap and since i did all of the logic tables etc for our new site (if this yes/if that no, stuff). like 1200 combinations. handed it off to a company in india who proceeded to rape us for maintaining it/making edits, so the boss says "why dont you do it?"
so now im knee deep in airtable and trying to refresh my memory on js.
Have had two separate and extensive experiences with Indian/Pakistani coders.

They're great for doing very specific tasks if the instructions are clear.

They have no ability whatsoever to think for themselves or engineer anything, which is why the millions of coders from that area of the world who will work 18 hr days have accomplished little or nothing in the software world.

Also, don't ever, ever trust them with the code base. It'll be sold to the highest Chinese bidder.

Have had two separate and extensive experiences with Indian/Pakistani coders.

They're great for doing very specific tasks if the instructions are clear.

They have no ability whatsoever to think for themselves or engineer anything, which is why the millions of coders from that area of the world who will work 18 hr days have accomplished little or nothing in the software world.

Also, don't ever, ever trust them with the code base. It'll be sold to the highest Chinese bidder.
$25/hr, so he got all jazzed up...then i pointed out they billed us 8 hrs to make a photo change and add some text. 8 hrs. i repeated it in 20 mins.

$25/hr, so he got all jazzed up...then i pointed out they billed us 8 hrs to make a photo change and add some text. 8 hrs. i repeated it in 20 mins.
Yeah, I don't want to go too far with stereotyping people, but... some people basically force you to.

The only way I deal with people from that area of the world is through gig sites now where the task is extremely specific and instructions are clear and, most importantly, I have the protection of the gig site to not pay if I don't want it.

It works well.

Hiring a random Indian to be trusted? Yeah... I think not.

I have js guys, don't know enough myself to help you.