Orioles' Pitcher will have Israel on his mind during start tonight

Manfred will suspend him for 10 games to start next season

So deeply concerned he’ll play games and stay in the US. LOL @ The Washington Post using literally anything for propaganda.

• Bullshit!
Reactions: ill
So deeply concerned he’ll play games and stay in the US. LOL @ The Washington Post using literally anything for propaganda.
I don't take it that way. I think its a perspective story. We have a foreign conflict but it is affecting some people here including the baseball post season

I don't take it that way. I think its a perspective story. We have a foreign conflict but it is affecting some people here including the baseball post season
He can weigh his concern and decide what’s most important to him. I don’t read the Washington Post and they’re certainly not going to elicit my sympathy. :thumbsdown:

He can weigh his concern and decide what’s most important to him. I don’t read the Washington Post and they’re certainly not going to elicit my sympathy. :thumbsdown:
LOL I am not shilling for the Post in this case

LOL I am not shilling for the Post in this case
This story turns me into the guy on the left.

muppets tv show abc GIF

I call him The Bear Jew. I hope he throws a fucking shutout.

What about Rod Carew?

flips quarter to Adam Sandler

Interesting thing, while Carew's ex-wife and their kids are Jewish Rod never actually converted (this was a mistake by Sandler).