tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

Rumors or speculation or maybe just fan hopes but a Pac 10 proposal of
Oregon State, Washington State, Boise State, UTSA, USF, Fresno State, San Diego State, UNLV, Memphis and Tulane is out there.
a few other teams to watch for UAB Rice in place of one of the more western schools for a 5-5 east west or both for a 6-6 to go to 12.
WSU
OSU
Fresno ST
Boise St
SDSU
UNLV
SJSU
CSU
UTEP
UTSA

that should be the list

Oregon State 8-5, Washington State 5-7, Boise State 8-6, UTSA 9-4, USF 7-6, Fresno State 9-4, San Diego State 4-8, UNLV 9-5, Memphis 10-3 and Tulane 11-3

UAB 4-8 Rice 6-7

USF/UAB doesn't make sense.. you are putting both of those schools out on an island as well.. No shame in just having 10 schools in that region.. like I don't think UTEP and UTSA belong in there but they make sense over any of the NM schools

USF/UAB doesn't make sense.. you are putting both of those schools out on an island as well.. No shame in just having 10 schools in that region.. like I don't think UTEP and UTSA belong in there but they make sense over any of the NM schools
Thats why it would be 2 divisions
Oregon State, Washington State Boise State, Fresno State, UNLV SDSU
USF, UAB, Tulane, UTSA, Memphis, Rice

Thats why it would be 2 divisions
Oregon State, Washington State Boise State, Fresno State, UNLV SDSU
USF, UAB, Tulane, UTSA, Memphis, Rice

or at least if not actual divisions they could still lean on a more regional heavy schedule. i feel like Tulsa or North Texas could be in there just as well. Rice is probably an academic grab

WSU
OSU
Fresno ST
Boise St
SDSU
UNLV
SJSU
CSU
UTEP
UTSA

that should be the list

Replace SJSU and UTEP with Air Force and New Mexico and I'll cosign

Oregon State
Idaho State
Oregon
Purdue
Colorado State
UNLV
San Jose State
WSU

WSU
Portland State
Texas Tech
San Jose State
Hawaii
Utah State
Wyoming

There's a couple of decent games worth watching.

Oregon at Oregon State
Purdue at Oregon State
Washington State at Oregon State
Texas Tech at Washington State

The rest are pretty much crap.

There's a couple of decent games worth watching.

Oregon at Oregon State
Purdue at Oregon State
Washington State at Oregon State
Texas Tech at Washington State

The rest are pretty much crap.
i mean on the surface maybe but with the changes to staffs and rosters who knows. neither OSU or WSU have exactly been dominating MWC over the last 4 or so years.

i mean on the surface maybe but with the changes to staffs and rosters who knows. neither OSU or WSU have exactly been dominating MWC over the last 4 or so years.

Some of the games might end up being competitive but I doubt there will be any interest in the games outside of the 4 I pointed out. Maybe UNLV vs. OSU

last match ups

Oregon State
Idaho State 2016 W 37-7
Oregon 2023 L 31-7
Purdue 2021 L 30-21
Colorado State 2017 L 58-27
UNLV 2009 W 23-21
San Jose State 2023 W 42-17
WSU 2023 L 38-35

WSU
Portland State 2021 W 44-24 (just for shits and giggles 2015 L 24-17)
Texas Tech 1964 L 28-10
San Jose State 2018 W 31-0
Hawaii 2009 L 38-20
Utah State 2021 L 26-21
Wyoming 2018 W 41-19

Some of the games might end up being competitive but I doubt there will be any interest in the games outside of the 4 I pointed out. Maybe UNLV vs. OSU
maybe the late season ones if both teams are doing well

WSU
OSU
Fresno ST
Boise St
SDSU
UNLV
SJSU
CSU
UTEP
UTSA

that should be the list
Sans WSU, OSU and UTSA, we spent many years in the same conference with the rest of them. And it was much better…especially travel wise. San Diego is closer to EP than Houston is.

I don’t think any of the four except Oregon-Oregon State will draw much interest outside the PNW.

I don’t think any of the four except Oregon-Oregon State will draw much interest outside the PNW.

When I'm talking about drawing interest, I'm comparing the viewership to the ACC CW games and games on ESPN2, FS1, etc. I think the 4 that I mentioned will be in that range but I could be wrong.

Sans WSU, OSU and UTSA, we spent many years in the same conference with the rest of them. And it was much better…especially travel wise. San Diego is closer to EP than Houston is.
Amen - if you’re going to throw UTSA in there might as well put in Texas State too. This conference would be a little more desirable than the Sun Belt.