Pacific Classic

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
No question at all anymore about who the fastest horse in the world is. Holy shit he's officially a complete freak...

Flightline may be the best I've seen in past few years?? See what happens in the BC race.

Flightline may be the best I've seen in past few years?? See what happens in the BC race.

"Past few years" may be understating it :wink:

I think that the obvious historical comparison would be Ghostzapper although Flightline hasn't won as many races in as many different ways as he did. But he keeps impressing me more and more every time. He won't finish with the kind of resumé that will put him high on "ranked" lists but the railbirds will be talking about him for years even if he never runs again. It may be adjusted further but right now there's a 126 Beyer on that Pacific Classic win, second fastest since DRF started publishing them (Ghostzapper's dominance in the mud in the Iselin was a 128).

And I would also guess that he's going to receive an unbelievable stud fee even if he shits in the gate and then runs backwards in the BC Classic :laugh:

Some horses just have extra gears. This is one of those horses :wink:

Last edited: