Penn State Nittany Lions Penn State 35, Purdue 31. Great Game Thursday Night

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 295.00
I thought Penn State may have gone down for the count following that 4th quarter interception of Clifford by Jefferson. Then, the 6 for 7 final TD drive late in the 4th solved everything. :beer2:

Fuck penn state like jerry fucked kids

Didn't think I was watching a 'Big Ten Championship Contender' last night in the game. Thought Purdue was ignorant for throwing it so much late in the game when they were up and needing to burn some time. Poor game management gave Penn State a chance to drive down and win the game.

Big win though as conference road games against decent teams are tough to begin the year, but there will need to be a lot of improvement if you are looking to challenge the top teams (outside of OSU).

Didn't think I was watching a 'Big Ten Championship Contender' last night in the game. Thought Purdue was ignorant for throwing it so much late in the game when they were up and needing to burn some time. Poor game management gave Penn State a chance to drive down and win the game.

Big win though as conference road games against decent teams are tough to begin the year, but there will need to be a lot of improvement if you are looking to challenge the top teams (outside of OSU).

Yeah, Purdue had good enough field position on their last 2 possessions to just run the ball and burn clock (or Penn St's timeouts).
Even if they got stuffed at the line-of-scrimmage every time.

Instead they opted to throw it every down and stop the clock on incompletions where they ended up having to punt anyway.

Terrible clock management.