Place your bets 2024

+30000

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

$200 on OU could get you close to a mill?

Ok. You sold me.

$200 on OU could get you close to a mill?

Ok. You sold me.
I know a guy that was in Vegas right before the 2010 season for a work conference and some of the Bammers were going to the sports betting counter and putting $100 on Alabama to win the national championship and giving the guy I know crap because he was an Auburn fan and didn't have a chance. He got pissed and put $100 on Auburn to win it all and ended up making 10K off that bet.

I know a guy that was in Vegas right before the 2010 season for a work conference and some of the Bammers were going to the sports betting counter and putting $100 on Alabama to win the national championship and giving the guy I know crap because he was an Auburn fan and didn't have a chance. He got pissed and put $100 on Auburn to win it all and ended up making 10K off that bet.
Yep, they get a miracle down there every once in a while

We’ll see what happens but I think Texas is gonna break a lot of hearts (and wallets) this year.
I ain’t buying championship or even playoff appearance in year one of SEC play but again, that’s me.

We’ll see what happens but I think Texas is gonna break a lot of hearts (and wallets) this year.
I ain’t buying championship or even playoff appearance in year one of SEC play but again, that’s me.
It won’t be the first time they’ve broken hearts!

We already beat last year’s champ in their own house by double digits. No big deal.

•Longhorns win natty
•Ewers wins Heisman

Parlay +3900

Back